Matt Lindland Seminar May 29

Matt Lindland "Wrestling for MMA" Seminar Saturday May 29th, 2004 Combat Athletics is proud to announce that they will be hosting an instructional seminar to be conducted by Matt 'the law' Lindland. Matt is the number one ranked MMA Middleweight in the world, a UFC Legend, & a USA Olympic Team Silver Medalist. The seminar, titled "Wrestling for MMA" will be held on Saturday May 29th, 2004 in White Rock, BC. This is a once in a life time opportunity to train with one of the elite members of the Team Quest Fight Club. Other members of the Team Quest Fight Club include "former" UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture, and Pride Fighting Champion Dan Henderson. The instructional seminar will run from 10am – 4pm (see schedule below for details).
The seminar will be taking place at the Aston Pacific Resort & Conference Centre in White Rock, BC. (1160 King George Highway, V4A 4Z2). A huge freestyle grappling tournament will be taking place on the Sunday (May 30th, 2004) following Saturdays seminar.

Space is limited so register today by calling 604-538-2026.

Session One – 10:00 AM to12:00PM

Clinch Fighting Entering the clinch - Fighting from the clinch - Take-downs off the clinch

Lunch Provided - Noon to 1:00 PM

Session Two – 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM

Ground Fighting Positioning & Attacks from the top - Reversals & Escapes from the bottom

Break 3:00 PM

Bonus Session -3:30 to 4:00 PM

Mental Conditioning Mental Preparation - Fight Strategies

Questions and Answers

$129.00 (Includes tax) CDN Dollars

http://www.combatathletics.com

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt!

I wish I could make it. You would be surprised what you can actually learn atba seminar if you plan ahead what questios to ask. For example if I was there I would ask him what is his absolute best way to get double underhooks and make him show me his set up. Then I would ask him to show me the best way to avoid the takedown when you are stuck up against the cage. Or you could ask him to show you the takedown he has used the most in mma and explain to you why he prefers that one over the others. The list could go on and on and in the end you could definately have some good stuff to use later. If you just learn one good technique it is worth your money. Gerald

ttt

Gerald, you should come up and train with Team Quest for a week or two. Get those questions asked and show the team some rubber guard.

ttt for the law

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

"Gerald, you should come up and train with Team Quest for a week or two"

Aren't you moving up this way anyways? You plan on spending some time at Team Quest?

ttt

ttt

ttt

Wish I was there. 3t for Lindland.

ttt

ttt