Matt Lindland Vs. Anderson Silva??

I would like to see the fight but the ufc ruined that chance. Matt should go were the money is. These dream fights never really happen. Chuck won't fight wand and fedor will never come to the ufc to fight anyone. Matt go were the money is. You should of already had the ufc's 185 crown. Plenty of othter good fighters out there......

This fight almost happen in cage rage but that was when anderson had just sign with the ufc and the fight was called off i really wanna see this fight

It is a definite fact that Lindland has superb takedown's , no question at all ! But it is also a fact ,that Silva has good if not great take down defense . And aside from that , Silva (I've heard ) is very good on the ground . Matt is not easy to submit , but he is not impossible to sub. either . This would probably be a good , not great fight , but I ,for one would like to see it . If it does happen , IMO , Silva by K.o. or sub. , in the later rds. Or maybe Matt get's a boring GnP split dec. I don't believe this fight will happen , but there alway's a possibility !

Silva has great takedown defense? I dont think so.

Lindland will pound him out within 3 rounds.

Lindlind also would have beaten Franklin as well.

"Great fight imo. Why do liberals(starter of thread) suck so much though??? "

if you where to read it was taken from graciefighter.com

Carlos Newton found out preety quick how good his T.D. def. was , when he got K.o.'ed , by a beautiful flying knee . I know Carlos is not Matt , but his take down's are'nt bad .

Slowshot , I said , Newton is not Silva . In no way ,shape or form , would I ever compare the two in take down ability !!!!! If it came off that way , I appologize to Matt , for that comparison .

Lindland has a ton of talent but he bores me personally.

I hope the UFC gets him just to bring in the talent but I would be fine if they didn't get him

UFC racism.

Still going to be a great fight.

Lindland should hold out for some serious coin and/or high-dollar long-term guarantees.

Why? Because, as others have pointed out, he doesn't fit the UFC's marketing plan, and Dana doesn't seem to like him.

It'd only be a matter of time before Zuffa found some bogus reason to strip him of his title and never give him another shot, or have him fighting dark bouts for the rest of his contract if Silva beat him.

So he should either wait on a fat deal, or make sure he can get in and out of the UFC and go back to the shows that truly value him with a little extra star power from his fight with Silva.

It should be a GREAT matchup. When Lindland gets caught his lights go out, whereas Silva has never been pressured the way the Law would pressure him.

Matt relies on greco throws, while carlos was caught shooting in for the double.

Matt will dominate the clinch for the TD.

I'd love to see these two warriors in the cage as soon as possible! Lindland is not getting any younger of course and Silve seems on top of his game.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So lets take ouor most exciting stirker and match him with a wrestler who will take him down and lay on him for 5 rounds. BRILLIANT! This is like a Guiness Draft Commercial

Silva is the champ in the UFC. Linland has been ranked #1 185lb in a few places, why would they not look to bring him in? Who deserves a title shot more?