Matt Majors vs Shonie Carter

I really hope anyone voting Majors is kidding.....

Shonie'll show what it is to be a real fighter.

MAJORS is 4real.
He trains at one of the best camps and spars with some of the best in the world.

Im here in Fresno for the fights...should be a fun evening.

Still a few tickets left, so if you are around, swing by. Woodward Park is the venue. Im excited.

it's 12:30am here on the east coast... if I'm gonna stay up... and I going to get some updates? :-)

Shonie via fuck Matt Major.

Matt almost KO'd Shonie with a left hook. made his hips go ole wobbly. Majors couldn't finish him.

Then Shonie in the Gold Chonies busted Majors in the chops real good, blood coming from the nose/mouth.

After that, they wanted none of each other.

The crowd loved Koscheck, no love for Chuck.

who won?

majors.

ruger007 - majors.

Whaaaaaa?

Majors won via decision, I guess Shonie is upset about the call. There's another thread where someone posted about Shonie's reaction.

Mad Xyientist -  Shonie by slightly more mental stability.

Not a quote I ever thought I'd hear.

I'm one of the promoter of Cage Combat Fighting and I have to say that Matt was one of the nicest and most respectful fighters I have met. When I met him at AKA I didn't really know what to expect from Matt as I had only seen him on the Tapout show. He was very humble and gracious to me for giving him the opportunity to fight Shonie as the Main event. At weigh-ins and the show he was all class with everyone. He's good people in my book.

Great fights and great turnout by all the Fresno fans. Hope to see everyone back on Nov. 1st

Damn. I wanted Shonie to win

it's not like majors beat him down, he played it safe and road out the win. peeps were leave'n at the end of the second round...