Matt Mitrione video reaction to fight cancellation

Matt is a solid guy. Rock solid meat if you will.

Really sucks he couldn't go tonight. Major excitement blow.

Fedor looked bigger, taller, and Dutch.

VTFD

Matrione has done a lot of things to lose my respect in the past. But he came off great in this video.

I thought bellator signed joe silver lol

danybayamon23 -

That was actually really cool (not the situation but the class shown by both at the end)

U realize that video was from an old UFC card.

hell joe silva and Dana white were in the video. 

wiggum - Matrione has done a lot of things to lose my respect in the past. But he came off great in this video.

Old UFC footage not bellator 

Trumpsstinkypinky - 
wiggum - Matrione has done a lot of things to lose my respect in the past. But he came off great in this video.

I am aware. I had seen it before and was impressed then.

Why would I think a video of Matt comforting Stefan Struve was a video about the Fedor fight?

Lol... aw poor struve:(

Fedor looks taller sitting down

Trumpsstinkypinky -
danybayamon23 -

That was actually really cool (not the situation but the class shown by both at the end)

U realize that video was from an old UFC card.

hell joe silva and Dana white were in the video. 

Yes smarty pants.

In for comments about how it was heartbreaking to see Fedor crying but that his English is vastly improved.

wiggum -
Trumpsstinkypinky - 

I am aware. I had seen it before and was impressed then.

Why would I think a video of Matt comforting Stefan Struve was a video about the Fedor fight?

A lot of captain obviouses around here

surprise. dana owns bellator too

mitrione is a fucking class act though for handling the situation like that with a young guy like Struve. This video alone might have saved my respect for him.

He really is a genuinely nice guy. I'm a huge Fedor fan, but I can't root against Matt. I hope the fight happens eventually and it leads to great things for him in the future.

That was awesome he has a big heart. You could tell he felt bad for Fedor.