Matt Mitrione vs. Cain Velasquez

They both have gas tanks, both have striking. Mitrione's got size and reach.

If nothing else get's inked, this is a great stylistic matchup, and would be a good fight, mma math ASIDE.

Who dya got?

Cain would take him down and skullfuck him.

Cain would dominate 

mkou - Cain would take him down and skullfuck him.

. Phone Post

Not really sure about that. I see a possible upset here, if Mitrione brings it.

Cool fight. I'm not sure if Mitrione deserves the first shot at the former champ. Phone Post

I wouldn't want Cain to trade with him but his hands are superior to Matt's. Matt has the power which can tap Cain's chin, and of course, ground game goes to Cain.

Velasquez via TKO Phone Post

91W209 -  Cool fight. I'm not sure if Mitrione deserves the first shot at the former champ. Phone Post

which is why we won't be seeing it anytime soon. Down the line though, maybe. It is a good fight.

I think Mitrione could keep it on the feet and do damage. He's usually pretty good with his hands, keeping opponents at bay, especially smaller ones. Cain's shoot ain't lightning.

I believe Matt's overlooked.

I doubt highly Cain will be the one who TKO's him. Better chance at the other way around imo.

ENZO007 - Matt couldn't get past Kongo. I don't think he makes it past Cain. It would be a GnP clinic if Cain fights smart. I think Cain even has the striking to beat Matt but GnP is the sure way to go.

That means jack. 

Lots o guys don't get past Kongo. Stylistically, and size wise, it's a good match.

Kongo/Mitrione 2 ?  : )