Matt Mitrione "Yeah I think I can beat Jon Jones!"

on w/ : "I told , if ever wanted to move to HW, I'd LOVE to fight him!"

on w/ : "Yeah I can beat , I'm kind of good at what I do sometimes, it is what it is..."

live right now on the MMA Hour

love his confidence, another gem was when Ariel mentioned Anderson fighting James Irvin, Matt says, "Let ME be James Irvin, I'd love to punch him in the face!"

also said he'd like to fight Rampage if he ever made it up to HW...

ttt

I love meathead. Dude is game. Phone Post

I believe he could, sure.

But what hear its:

"Sure, I'd like a million dollar payday" ;)

he also was very candid about his pay, said he made $180K in 2010, $120-130K in 2011, and $6K this year.

probably his best appearance on the MMA Hour to date.

I'd like to see it, fight would make as much sense as James Irvin v Anderson did imo.

he actually went into detail as to why he's been out so long, I'll post a link to the replay when it's up... 

matt would definately beat him at speed-talking

Interesting. I missed Mitrione but caught Uncle Creepy. I don't know if it was just me, but Creepy didn't really seem like he was giving us the whole story. Definitely didn't come across as a trustworthy dude.

Pappy Knuckles - Interesting. I missed Mitrione but caught Uncle Creepy. I don't know if it was just me, but Creepy didn't really seem like he was giving us the whole story. Definitely didn't come across as a trustworthy dude.

eh, I didn't really get that, just seemed like his past caught up with him imo...

Jones would choke him out faster than mcsweeney did

Bendo Smooth'd out my Butthole 2.0 - 
man meets fate - Jones would choke him out faster than mcsweeney did

Wut Phone Post

lol what you mean " wut"

man meets fate -
man meets fate - Jones would choke him out faster than mcsweeney did

Wut Phone Post

lol what you mean " wut"

Lol sorry never knew that, or I must've forgotten..damn and he's 34 years old!!!! Fuck I thought he was younger Phone Post

yup was his first unoffical loss, and damn i didnt know he was that old either, i figured 31 or 32 at the most, he better get his ass to work if he wants to be a top heavyweight, got a very small window

He played college ball 4 years , then nfl 4 years I believe. Not a youngster. Phone Post

Warzone209 -  I remember when Big Baby had Mitrione scared to death.

i dont think he was scared more in shocked cause it came out of no were, big baby was to nice to just hit for no real reason.

If matt hit him when marcus asked, big baby would have not got up

I wonder if he still gets benefits from the NFLPA?

I think it's 3 or 4yrs to get "full benefits", just curious...

Cyril Jeff - 
Pappy Knuckles - Interesting. I missed Mitrione but caught Uncle Creepy. I don't know if it was just me, but Creepy didn't really seem like he was giving us the whole story. Definitely didn't come across as a trustworthy dude.

eh, I didn't really get that, just seemed like his past caught up with him imo...

You're probably right. The way he told his story just didn't flow well to me. I might be looking into that more than I should have.

Pappy Knuckles -
Cyril Jeff - 

You're probably right. The way he told his story just didn't flow well to me. I might be looking into that more than I should have.

Silence, fool. Phone Post

Mitrione lazy ass leg kicks would be his downfall, he would get machida'd