Matt Mitrione "Yeah I think I can beat Jon Jones!"

It would be great to finally see jones fight someone his size and reach.put jones in the octagon with someone close or same reach with him and he will just be a regulars fighter Phone Post

DoomFarmer - 
Warzone209 -  I remember when Big Baby had Mitrione scared to death.

Do you also remember when Mitrione put Marcus to sleep?

Big Baby was selling wolf tickets.

WOOF TICKETS BRO....

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - lol, Mitrione isn't a middleweight, wouldn't be surprised if Mitrione put Jones to sleep.

he is not at that level yet, jones knows how to apply a guillotine choke there for automatic win

Doesn't Mitrione train with Rashad et all?

That would explain coming out like this.

CrimeBoss - It would be great to finally see jones fight someone his size and reach.put jones in the octagon with someone close or same reach with him and he will just be a regulars fighter Phone Post

When has jones used his reach that well i cant think of it he backs off with it but he hurts people up close knees and elbows GnP he dnt just jab and straight right hand every1 Phone Post

Tito, Mitrione...

is Kenny Shamrock next to say he could beat Jones?

ABE FROMAN - Doesn't Mitrione train with Rashad et all?

No I believe he trains with duke and sometimes Chris lytle's camp. He is from Indy but I think he's full time in Milwaukee with roufus. Phone Post

I think Meathead is awesome.

But...he said he wanted to be Jones' Irvin?

I feel 90% sure he'd get "Irvined" by Jones.

Maybe not in the same manner but I don't even think it'd be a challenge for Jones and thus kind of a waste of time.

Slick Jitz - 

No I believe he trains with duke and sometimes Chris lytle's camp. He is from Indy but I think he's full time in Milwaukee with roufus. Phone Post

He said he trains with Blackzillians no?

The only way Meathead would beat Jones is on the PS3

Slick Jitz - 

he's the fairest of the Blackzilians, half the interview was about their camp...

Cyril Jeff -  
I wonder if he still gets benefits from the NFLPA?
I think it's 3 or 4yrs to get "full benefits", just curious...

Good question. I don't know the new rule from the CBA, I'll ask a friend who plays Phone Post

Is it just a coincidence that the guys he happens to call out are black, and he sent Kimbo to boxing,and ruined his hype train for good am i just a race baiter or could i be on to something... Phone Post

CrimeBoss - It would be great to finally see jones fight someone his size and reach.put jones in the octagon with someone close or same reach with him and he will just be a regulars fighter Phone Post

What is Mitrione's reach? Phone Post

lifeaftrprison - 
Cyril Jeff -  
I wonder if he still gets benefits from the NFLPA?
I think it's 3 or 4yrs to get "full benefits", just curious...

Good question. I don't know the new rule from the CBA, I'll ask a friend who plays Phone Post

ttt for answer

A heavyweight could beat a lhw? No shit Phone Post

blacksamurai - Is it just a coincidence that the guys he happens to call out are black, and he sent Kimbo to boxing,and ruined his hype train for good am i just a race baiter or could i be on to something... Phone Post

I'm guessing your just joking Phone Post

Herring In A Fur Coat -
blacksamurai -  Is it just a coincidence that the guys he happens to call out are black, and he sent Kimbo to boxing,and ruined his hype train for good am i just a race baiter or could i be on to something... Phone Post

You're a race baiter. Or a masturbator. Likely both.

Maybe he likes this sport as its the one he could actually outperform the "brothas" in Phone Post

Zed Wayne Zed - 
ortman166 - 
blacksamurai - Is it just a coincidence that the guys he happens to call out are black, and he sent Kimbo to boxing,and ruined his hype train for good am i just a race baiter or could i be on to something... Phone Post

The guy trains at the Blackzillian's gym.

Played in the NFL.

Has a relationship with Rashad.

It's like people saying Anderson hates white guys because most of his opponents are white. Wrong.

This is a game where once they shut the door, colour goes out the window. You've got to make him turn red.

idk madsen always was tweeting few years ago matt was a racist.

I think its just more matt having s mental disability and still think black jokes are funny.

Zed Wayne Zed -
ortman166 - 

The guy trains at the Blackzillian's gym.

Played in the NFL.

Has a relationship with Rashad.

It's like people saying Anderson hates white guys because most of his opponents are white. Wrong.

This is a game where once they shut the door, colour goes out the window. You've got to make him turn red.

Okay yeah you got a point maybe he doesn't like guys that buck the (establishment/man) system i guess why he calls out jj and rampage but you know what thats a well known activity of young black men... Phone Post