Matt Riddle signs with WWE

Had a pretty good run in the UFC but left to pursue pro-wrestling. The chances of actually making it big in pro-wrestling are 1 in a 100. He's been grinding the indy scene for a few years now and has got himself a decent following and has finally got signed to the WWE. 

Good for him!!!

Thats great

Awesome

Awesome. Matt was a beast. If AC’s weren’t so hard on weed when he was in the UFC, he’s probably still be fighting haha 

King of Bros

Crazy how much has changed. Riddle was cut for weed... but now guys like Sean O’Malley are sponsored by Dispensary’s and post videos daily of smoking and training for his fights. 

good for him.

always seemed like a nice guy from what I remember just loved his weed.

Awesome 

Chipper!

?? for the King Of BrO's!

awesome

Dana hated him for some reason 

Wee Tod Did -

Dana hated him for some reason 

he talked back to the boss!

He’s a skilled worker.

Guessing he is in NXT now which is like the "minor leagues" of the WWE. Its where they first bring talent to get them over with the crowd and can work on charaters to see what works and what does not. Then once you get popular enough, you come up to Raw or Smackdown. I think he will do well down there but there are a lot of talented indy wrestlers in NXT so by no means is he a for sure thing to be successful.

I wonder how WWE will react with him being so open and pro pot, if I recall RVD was open about it but that was awhile ago. My guess is they will tell him not to talk about it but time will tell.

JOB - 

Had a pretty good run in the UFC but left to pursue pro-wrestling. The chances of actually making it big in pro-wrestling are 1 in a 100. He's been grinding the indy scene for a few years now and has got himself a decent following and has finally got signed to the WWE. 

LOL!

He did not "leave" the UFC to pursue pro-wrestling.

He was let go because he couldn't pass drug tests.