Matt Riddle signs with WWE

Dreville79 -
Seats Taken -

Crazy how much has changed. Riddle was cut for weed... but now guys like Sean O’Malley are sponsored by Dispensary’s and post videos daily of smoking and training for his fights. 

Only thing that hasn’t changed is potheads like them will never get anywhere near UFC gold

If you'd leave your mom's basement every now and again, you'd realize that there are elite athletes in every sport that are weeders these days.....and cokers....and amphetaminers.

Dreville79 -
Seats Taken -

Crazy how much has changed. Riddle was cut for weed... but now guys like Sean O’Malley are sponsored by Dispensary’s and post videos daily of smoking and training for his fights. 

Only thing that hasn’t changed is potheads like them will never get anywhere near UFC gold

Spoiler alert. Even your heroes in the UFC smoke weed.

Riddle has probably already made more in the Indys than he did in the UFC. WWE will likely slap a salary on him with medical covered. Im not sure about their testing now but I know back in the day, weed was one of the only things they actually did test for. 

WrestlingSucks - 

Riddle has probably already made more in the Indys than he did in the UFC. WWE will likely slap a salary on him with medical covered. Im not sure about their testing now but I know back in the day, weed was one of the only things they actually did test for. 

Released WWE douche Enzo Amore confirmed that the WWE does test for weed, but positive tests do not count as strikes under their wellness policy. Additionally, the fines are so small that he (Enzo) considered them minimal compared to his income.

Riddle will be fine.

Someone post shadow boxing gif

I saw him wrestle live last year, he was damn good, worked the crowd really well and really looked at home in a ring, awesome that he's been able to get to this point. Should be interesting to see if they make him change his "king of bros" gimmick or not

I dont reallycare about riddle or fake wrestling but good for him. dude was athletic and pretty fun to watch, was really shitty yo see him get cut for pot. Dudes full of charisma and is so athletic he should be interesting for fans.

WrestlingSucks -
Dreville79 -
Seats Taken -

Spoiler alert. Even your heroes in the UFC smoke weed.

Crazy how many rubes dont realize this shit...

It always bugged me that he never got the fight with Dan Hardy. Riddle left with a 5 fight win streak (2 were over turned for weed) and Hardy had a 4 fight losing streak before finally bouncing back against Ludwig. The two were talking trash back and forth but Hardy avoided fighting him like the plague.

Give Matt Riddle all of the belts and weed! 

I miss watching him in the UFC, but glad he gets to do something he loves at the highest level somewhere else.

420!! CONGRATS!!

Seats Taken -

It’s FUCKING ILLEGAL.  “Normal jobs you get tested every month, the ufc you can’t pass a drug test 3 times per year? Yeah you’re a real fuckup”. LoL Dana verbally buried Riddle.  Sucks cause now Weed is legal and Dana admits to trying edibles himself.