Matt Walsh exposes Vanderbilt hospital mutilating minors

Bunch of posts in the thread. Don’t feel like posting em one by one. Just click it:

22 Likes

Governor is apparently getting involved now:

22 Likes

There are only a few actual journalists left doing actual investigative journalism… weird when you think about which side most of them are on.

Andy Ngo
Project Veritas (O’Keefe)
Matt Walsh

40 Likes

Libs of tik tok has down amazing work since she came on the scene as well and has worked with Matt in exposing this disgusting shit going on

35 Likes

She is phenomenal

5 Likes

How the fuck did we get to the point where we’re allowing and even encouraging children to be mutilated based on a whim? Children.

Unconscionable.

26 Likes

The best solution to children threatening suicide is to give them whatever they want.

4 Likes

I just learned libs of tiktok is a chick, thats badass. i don’t even know what she looks like but I’d definitely suck her dick

12 Likes

Pedophilia is completely accepted by the law in society now.

13 Likes

Started with the gay rights movement.

11 Likes

I don’t find Matt Walsh to be particularly credible, and I would hope the goddamn GOVERNOR has more to go on that the “findings” of a Daily Wire pundit.

What? How at all is he not credible? The left has been trying to destroy The Daily Wire since they came on the scene and all they have done is make them bigger.

5 Likes

The biggest scoop they had was the VA high school bathroom sexual assault right around a year ago, and even then, they got key details wrong.

I feel like, at best, they present half the story, like they did in the VA story.

Like what? AFAIK it only got worse from the inital report.

And there is a huge difference between intentionally misleading the public, like the MSM does, and getting details wrong that are only wrong because the truth is actually worse.

3 Likes

are you being fucking serious right now?

4 Likes

They are beating up gay people who protest against this.

1 Like
  • DW framed the story as a deranged trans student targeting a random girl.

Turns out they knew each other, had a pre-existing sexual relationship, and met in the girls bathroom more than once to engage in sexual activity.

• DW tried to tie the assault to a trans bathroom policy

The student didn’t enter the bathroom because of gender identity- again, he had a pre-existing relationship with the girl and they used the girls room in the past for sexual activity.

Also, the policy didn’t take effect until the following academic year, months after the assault.

• DW’s reporting took the father’s word at face value that the school tried to cover it up and police only took a report because he caused a big scene which resulted in them being dispatched to the school.

Police logs show this is a lie, and police were notified less than an hour after the assault was reported to the school, and before anything involving the father and the cops.

School contacted police very quickly due to mandatory reporting laws, and the dad claiming they tried to handle it in-house makes no sense since police were already notified by the time he was at the school.

DW didn’t bother to get the police logs from that day, which is basic journalism, to confirm or deny the dad’s claims. Jesse Singal, and independent journalist, was able to put in a public records request and get the police logs.

So again, DW’s investigative journalism chops are hardly infallible. They are great at being pundits, but this is a different game entirely.

2 Likes
12 Likes

in

She’s a Jewish chick apparently. Just another example of that Jewish conspiracy to destroy the west… by helping to save it

3 Likes