Matt Wiman returns Vs Vallie-Flagg Nov 22

For the Wiman fans out there Phone Post 3.0

Nice. Should be a fun fight. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the heads up, I wasnt a fan of his originally (loved the Fisher fight since he was my favorite fighter at the time) but hes really grown on me.  Hopefully Matt can get a much needed win

he's always been under-rated, he should go against Josh Thomson or KJ Noons it'll be "war of the pretty boys" Phone Post 3.0

He's had a great record in the UFC and coming off a loss to TJ Grant isn't the worst position to be in to make another run at the top Phone Post 3.0

Him submitting Paul Sass is what's MMA is all about. I was watching that fight like Paul Sass was the next coming of Christ with arm bars and triangles. And Matt Wiman schooled him on the ground, then Phone Post 3.0

Hit him with that arm bar. I was ecstatic just from witnessing something like that. As a fan, when you know who and what your watching, it makes it that much sweeter to see Phone Post 3.0

Ohman a MMA fan - Him submitting Paul Sass is what's MMA is all about. I was watching that fight like Paul Sass was the next coming of Christ with arm bars and triangles. And Matt Wiman schooled him on the ground, then Phone Post 3.0
This. Woman is a muthafuckin fighter Phone Post 3.0

Ever since the Tavares fight. One of my favorite fighters. That guy has some serious grit. Phone Post 3.0

the watt attack is back jack!!!!

Big fan. Glad he's fighting again Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood -
Ohman a MMA fan - Him submitting Paul Sass is what's MMA is all about. I was watching that fight like Paul Sass was the next coming of Christ with arm bars and triangles. And Matt Wiman schooled him on the ground, then Phone Post 3.0
Woman is definitely a bad man. Phone Post 3.0

Ohman a MMA fan - Hit him with that arm bar. I was ecstatic just from witnessing something like that. As a fan, when you know who and what your watching, it makes it that much sweeter to see Phone Post 3.0
This. Basically same exact thing. Been a fan ever since Phone Post 3.0

Glad to see him back, exciting fighter, I hope the long layoff hasn't done too much damage though

Word is OMA will be in his corner Phone Post 3.0

Wow has it been since the grant fight? Glad he is back, always exciting fights! Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky -
Naderhood -
Woman is definitely a bad man. Phone Post 3.0
LOL

WIman Phone Post 3.0