Matthew Riddle coming to Arizona

Mr. Riddle was in contact with LG Sports Marketing and will be headed to Arizona Combat Sports next week.

He will be thrown in the mix with all of the ACS guys including Thales Leites of the UFC........

More to come from the Arizona MMA Scene....

Sounds like a good thing for both Riddle and AZ Combat. Hopefully you baldies and G are able to take that raw talent to the next level. Hey Todd whats the situation with Robson, did he leave AZ yet for chicago?

ttt

he got a drivers license?

The Lally brothers helped sculpt CB Dollaway into a vicious striker. Matthew has a lot of similar qualities and should fit in well with the team. Getting to train 3 a days with Jamie Varner, Steve and Ray Steinbeiss, Ryan Bader, Thales, CB, Jesse Forbes, Aaron Simpson and the rest of the amazing talent coming out of AZCS is going to take him to the next level.

ttt

ChicagoTom - he got a drivers license?

His Mom is driving him there!  Love that guy!

already love the kids attitude...

Who is Matthew Riddle?

Who is Matt Riddle? The Future. Great job Mr. Lally with all of your guys especially CB I was very impressed with him on the show. I am sure you and the whole team are going to do wonders for Matt Riddle. That kid really does have what it takes to be a top MMA fighter. Best of luck to you guys and keep up the good work you guys are really putting together one of the best MMA teams in America and I am sure after the next season with Bader those claims will only be furthered.

Tim Credeur

Now I'm even more confused.

im sure he has a smile from ear to ear lol

Thanks Tim, we hear great things about you.

Timothy_Credeur - Who is Matt Riddle? The Future. Great job Mr. Lally with all of your guys especially CB I was very impressed with him on the show. I am sure you and the whole team are going to do wonders for Matt Riddle. That kid really does have what it takes to be a top MMA fighter. Best of luck to you guys and keep up the good work you guys are really putting together one of the best MMA teams in America and I am sure after the next season with Bader those claims will only be furthered.

Tim Credeur

Mr. Credeur's a classy individual.  I wonder if he got Riddle that 360.  :>

Tim is all class