Matthew Riddle training to be pro wrestler

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/11/03/ufc-matthew-riddle-training-wwe-wrestling-blue-meanie Phone Post 3.0

Talented fighter. Odd how he burned so many bridges in MMA, so maybe this isn't the worst idea?

He could pass for The Miz's brother. Both kind of bug-eyed like that. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck.. Think it's tough being a mma fighter? Prowrestling is far worse on the body and hope he doesnt like to be home since he'll be on the road 300 days a year... And thats assuming he gets picked up for the main roster which is HIGHLY doubtful. Phone Post 3.0

Open up his own weed shop Phone Post 3.0

Or better yet. Hed be perfect to open daycare center! Phone Post 3.0

jayduane - Or better yet. Hed be perfect to open daycare center! Phone Post 3.0

Or how about the first weed/daycare center?

JohnMorgansBlueShirt - Meltzer wrote a very good informative article about this over at mmafighting.com. Apparently Riddle's wife is also training. He supposedly 215 pounds right now. I can see him being successful.
Why? He needs charisma and a personality. He's hardly ever shown anything other than the stoner mindset. Phone Post 3.0

MMA fighters generally haven't transitioned to acting very well... Phone Post 3.0

If that's what he wants to do then good luck to him. Phone Post 3.0

JohnMorgansBlueShirt - Meltzer wrote a very good informative article about this over at mmafighting.com. Apparently Riddle's wife is also training. He supposedly 215 pounds right now. I can see him being successful.

There's no way Dolph Zigger is 5 lbs over 200 so it's a possibility.

He was pretty shredded at 170 (or, like, 190 during a fight), so he has the "look" as well. I think he could become a mid-card guy for sure.

Riddle has a Swagger-esque quality about him. He could have a moderate level of sucsess.

RyannVonDoom - 
JohnMorgansBlueShirt - Meltzer wrote a very good informative article about this over at mmafighting.com. Apparently Riddle's wife is also training. He supposedly 215 pounds right now. I can see him being successful.
Why? He needs charisma and a personality. He's hardly ever shown anything other than the stoner mindset. Phone Post 3.0

Don't you think he could rock a stoner gimmick or something?

I get being an MMA fighter might help the transition, but i don't think he quite reached the level that he would have the clout to have much pull with his MMA career.

Maybe it would get him in the door with training facilities, or smaller ORGS, but it won't get him some WWE gig.

shaqitup -
RyannVonDoom - 

Don't you think he could rock a stoner gimmick or something?

I get being an MMA fighter might help the transition, but i don't think he quite reached the level that he would have the clout to have much pull with his MMA career.

Maybe it would get him in the door with training facilities, or smaller ORGS, but it won't get him some WWE gig.
Bingo. Phone Post 3.0

His gimmick can be the worlds most dangerous stoner Phone Post 3.0

It's a shame because Riddle legitimately could have been a champion Phone Post 3.0

I really like Riddle but doesn't he have a shroom tattoo on his ribs? That's not a good look.

Hope he does well. Could see him being a good mid card guy. Phone Post 3.0

Legalize freedom Phone Post 3.0

He could be the STONER DUDE guy with sick transitions and submissions like theyv'e maybe never seen before at the level he will be able to execute moves. Real freakin SleeperHolds and chokes and submissions,

Pessimist_Pete - It's a shame because Riddle legitimately could have been a champion Phone Post 3.0
For someone named Pessimist Pete, that's a VERY optimistic theory. Phone Post 3.0