Matthew Riddle training to be pro wrestler

JustAble - I really like Riddle but doesn't he have a shroom tattoo on his ribs? That's not a good look.

Hope he does well. Could see him being a good mid card guy. Phone Post 3.0
The Mushroom Mauler? Phone Post 3.0

It's too bad shadow boxing doesn't pay well, he was the best at that. lol

Anyone got that infamous gif handy? Or can we not even post the ones from years ago? Phone Post 3.0

he would kill in roh

if he has skills

He can be a rosebud.

R00STER - It's too bad shadow boxing doesn't pay well, he was the best at that. lol

Anyone got that infamous gif handy? Or can we not even post the ones from years ago? Phone Post 3.0
In for this. Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head -
R00STER - It's too bad shadow boxing doesn't pay well, he was the best at that. lol

. Phone Post 3.0

R00STER -
Pessimist_Pete - It's a shame because Riddle legitimately could have been a champion Phone Post 3.0
For someone named Pessimist Pete, that's a VERY optimistic theory. Phone Post 3.0
He's right though, Riddle off the weed and putting 100% in could have been a legit contender, guy has serious talent Phone Post 3.0

his finishing move can be the shroom n doom

MAYBE ROH.

No way WWE.

He'd be a hit in ROH but he'd still make no money.

Even the Briscoe Brothers LEGIT cut grass to make ends meet and they are the top guys of ROH.

Riddle could get bigger pay days in MMA than he will in pro wrestling. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
horsemeat grew my head -

. Phone Post 3.0
In for riddle gif Phone Post 3.0

Doc T - 
RyannVonDoom -
horsemeat grew my head -

. Phone Post 3.0

You mean this one?

hendofanforlife -

oh boy here we go with RVD making it seem like its so difficult to be a pro wrestler. lol

Yeah I don't understand it either.
The guy has been wrestling since he was a kid and was a state champ. He also got punched in the face every day the last 5-10 years, I think he can handle WWE Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

oh boy here we go with RVD making it seem like its so difficult to be a pro wrestler. lol

It's not hard to be a pro wrestler but someone of John Cena type level isn't easy. Im sure Matt will get some gigs at the smaller shows but WWE isn't likely. Phone Post 3.0

When Riddle tried out for TUF they said he could never make it with 1 ammy fight. They then said ok he made it but he would not be picked up by the UFC. They then said ok he got picked up but he would never stay more than 1-2 fights. They now say he won't make it in pro wrestling...see a trend? Phone Post 3.0

touch -
Doc T - 
RyannVonDoom -
horsemeat grew my head -

. Phone Post 3.0

You mean this one?

Ha thats a decent one but the one I'm thinking of went on forever and showed from several different angles. It was even funnier than this one, but the same idea. :) Phone Post 3.0

I know I'm a little late with my examples but hey...I believe the bottom gif is the one I was thinking about originally but I stumbled on the second one which is also funny. These were obviously from the same fight as the one touch posted.

http://i.minus.com/ib04uM3prbIKFx.gif
http://i.minus.com/iShZdf7gz4qgY.gif

bullshit

guys on the indie pro wrestling circuit like roderick strong and adam cole work alot

but they make in the low 6 figures

You know the threads retarded when someone says "it's not hard to be a pro wrestler" Phone Post 3.0

He will never even make it to TNA or ROH. You don't transition to PW just like that and its a brutal business to crack into. Phone Post 3.0