Maurice Smith coming out of retirement

de braco - 
voorhees - 
TIMHAGUE - pretty much

I aint scared to fight you either.

Not sayin i would win or anything...
You know Lark Voorhees? She always made me feel I needed to take a seat over there.

Tiffany Amber- Thiessen kid.

Hottest woman that ever lived.

Youre cooler than Mike C then.

TIMHAGUE - Hey Mike, at least he isn't scared to fight me. Something you cant say.....

we have a winner!! 72

^^ @ Voorheese. LOL My Brat used to watch that show.Couldn't help but notice 

Hey Tim, I'm curious as to how this fight got put together? Care to share? Why is Mo coming out of retirement to fight you?

TIMHAGUE - Youre cooler than Mike C then.

Not necessarily.just aint afraid of real fighters.

Right on. I have a new manager who asked if i wanted to fight in Brazil, the opponent went from Bob Sapp to Maurice Smith, i didnt ask questions.

TIMHAGUE - Right on. I have a new manager who asked if i wanted to fight in Brazil, the opponent went from Bob Sapp to Maurice Smith, i didnt ask questions.

Sadly, that may be an increase in opponents skill.

D241 - 
TIMHAGUE - Right on. I have a new manager who asked if i wanted to fight in Brazil, the opponent went from Bob Sapp to Maurice Smith, i didnt ask questions.

Sadly, that may be an increase in opponents skill.

I agree.....thanks for the inside info Tim. You think they'll let you cut in line at the clubs in Brazil? ;)

Hague vs Sapp-Hague wins via stand up, or on the ground

Hague vs Mo-Hague wins via on the ground.

Mo Smith by KO over Hague. Also sorry to hear about you losing your UFC record claim to fame. Duane Ludwig holds fastest KO now. Phone Post

Best of luck to Maurice!!!

One of the nicest guys you will EVER meet.

And really sad that his name seems to always get left out when talk of the UFC greats from years past comes up. When Mark Coleman was RULER OF THIS UNIVERSE and the shear mention of his name, would make the other top fighters sh!t their pants, and they wouldn't even discuss a fight with him.....'

Well, Maurice Smith not only accepted a fight with him.....

He BEAT him and took UFC gold FROM him.....

If not for a couple very unfortunate injuries, Mo would have been a HW version on Jon Jones of that era and we all would have STILL been talking about him.

I wont be fighting for quite awhile. I'm having surgery. I think its funny Tim Hague says I'm scared of him because I wont fight him for $1800 in Aggression MMA. The guys a joke. He has no standup and no grappling. All he has is 300lbs and a big mouth. If I was back in the UFC at HWT I would be begging to fight the 1-4 guy as a get the rust off fight. I know Hague asked for $8000 to fight me in PrestigeFC which he knew they couldnt pay so who is really scared? Phone Post

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - I wont be fighting for quite awhile. I'm having surgery. I think its funny Tim Hague says I'm scared of him because I wont fight him for $1800 in Aggression MMA. The guys a joke. He has no standup and no grappling. All he has is 300lbs and a big mouth. If I was back in the UFC at HWT I would be begging to fight the 1-4 guy as a get the rust off fight. I know Hague asked for $8000 to fight me in PrestigeFC which he knew they couldnt pay so who is really scared? Phone Post

Can anyone tell me how this feud all got started!? Phone Post

In for the feud! Phone Post

From what I can tell Mike C started running Hague down after Tim's silly comments about getting into clubs and other bullshit. I can't remember Tim's exact comments but they were goofy and I think that he posted something later wherein he regretted making them. Nothing directed to Mike C. It can be found somewhere on here if you are motivated.

Mike C, has come off as kind of a dick in my opinion through the whole thing, which seems to be really out of character. I think Hague must just rub him the wrong way. Whatever the case, I wish they would fight. I think Mike C's wrestling would be the difference maker though I do like Hague as well.

As for the fight with Smith. I understand the need to make money but there would seem to be little profit in fighting a 50 year old man.

grafzep - From what I can tell Mike C started running Hague down after Tim's silly comments about getting into clubs and other bullshit. I can't remember Tim's exact comments but they were goofy and I think that he posted something later wherein he regretted making them. Nothing directed to Mike C. It can be found somewhere on here if you are motivated.

Mike C, has come off as kind of a dick in my opinion through the whole thing, which seems to be really out of character. I think Hague must just rub him the wrong way. Whatever the case, I wish they would fight. I think Mike C's wrestling would be the difference maker though I do like Hague as well.

As for the fight with Smith. I understand the need to make money but there would seem to be little profit in fighting a 50 year old man.

Ty very much good sir. Vtfu when I'm on my pc Phone Post

He was an old kickboxer by the time he started fighting NHB

In. this thread is gonna get good imo Phone Post

he took Marcos soul