Mauro leaving WWE

To AEW I hope, they can find something for him

2 Likes

Hopefully he replaces Josh Matthews at Impact and Don Callis comes back with Mauro.

Koma - 

Hopefully he replaces Josh Matthews at Impact and Don Callis comes back with Mauro.

That I could get into.

Matthews is Ok, but no great shakes. When he’s with Callis, Callis improves him.

But when it’s him & his old lady…ooooof…that shit is rough.

Josh and Madison Rayne are awful together in the booth. I’m liking AEW, especially when Jericho pops in. 

Mauro Ranallo & WWE part ways. 

Ranallo, “I appreciate the opportunity I had to realize my childhood dream of working in sports entertainment, and I wish WWE well in the future. Now I want to direct my focus and devote my time to my other projects and to my mental health charitable activities and the well-being of my mother and myself.” 

Learn more about Mauro’s journey by watching the Showtime documentary BiPolar Rock N’ Roller at www.bipolarmovie.org

Doubt if he ever goes to another pro wrestling company considering the grind. He could pretty much name his price and end up on FOX Sports or DAZN and do boxing shows once or twice a month. Important thing is his emotional health, he seems like a good dude!

Did they fire Excalibur?

Because I love Tony and JR. Don’t mess up a good thing for a headcase. 

1 Like

I would love to see Mauro & Bas announce together again just one more time.

1 Like
Charles Barkley -

Did they fire Excalibur?

Because I love Tony and JR. Don’t mess up a good thing for a headcase. 

Tony said on the last Dynamite post show Excalibur will be back soon.