Mav's fans suck major ass

Seriously, this whole booing Michael Finley shit is a joke. Cuban and the Mavs let him go, not the other way around. Stupid fucking hicks.

I never caught that, but it's probably bullshit anyways you stupid twat.

Whatever you say fatty

"Actually, Dallas fans are booing him because it's the playoffs and Dirk said they like him after the post-season. Makes complete sense, unless you're an idiot which would explain quite a bit on this thread."

I dont buy that, they didnt even boo steve nash last year (though they probably will if the mavs and suns meet this year since i believe BD to be correct)

Cuban came out and said that while Fin.ley had a been a Mav for years he was 'nothing special' And Finley was the victim of a marble bag attack.

And the buffoons in Dallas are only too happy to go along with the madness and boo Finley the most.

Booing Finley makes sense, he's the opponent. But booing him 3 times as loud as any other Spur?

Parker singlehandedly destroyed the Mavs in games 3 and 4 of 03. Ginobili accidently was responsible for Dirk getting hurt. Duncan drew the doubles that opened up Kerr.

How these guys barely get booed but Finley is the supervillain just exposes the bandwagon traits of those who just don't know.

I have to admit that Sacramento fans are almost as bad, but not. McD's fan is just fat and dumb while FatFallsdown is actually a bit of a douche.

Dude, you questioning me is giving him the support to dispute my comment, he totally woulda caved to being a fat sack of pud if it weren't for that. ;)

lol

"Floppy Divac, the same troll that made light of a forum members deceased wife on Fightsport, is trying to spin shit per usual."

I already told you that I'm not the same person as the guy over there "imping" me. Figure yourself out and don't associate me with that sort of crap just because some other classless dumbfuck already did.

It isn't so.

thirdleg, yes, lost a bet.

Mavs are killing shit.

thirdleg, thinking about making internet advances on me? lol