Mav's fans = true bandwagoners

LOL @ Mav's fans calling GSW fans bandwagoners. You bitches never even showed up before the Mavs started winning. 99 out of 100 Mav's fans did not follow that team 5 years ago.

Where are all the Mav's fans now to defend their team's honor? That's what I fucking thought. You guys fucking cut loose the moment the Mavs revert back to their losing ways.

The Mavs deserve to lose and all you Mav fans should be fucking disgusted with yourselves for 1.) being bitches and 2) sucking mad cock.

ttt for rkjmd, who is now nowhere to be seen. Typical bandwagon Mav's fan. Why not defend the Mav's on your two post-whoring threads? Oh, that's right, because the Mav's are about to be eliminated. My prediction, if the Mav's win tonight, rkjmd will be back posting on his thread like the bandwagon bitch he is.

but damn is he correct.

hey...I'm sure they were fans before Dirk and Nash. When the Mavs used
to suck in the early 80's, I'm sure they were there rooting for their team.

SOG and Untappable have continued to cheer through choke job after choke job, and so they can not be called bandwagoners

In the their defense, some of their most vocal mavs fans are periodically banned...

This thread isn't quite right IMO. The mavs fans around here stick around. They probably have among the lowest ratios of bandwagon fans on this board.

who's this jerkoff?

True dat 100%

ttt

Some of us Mavs fans have had finals to study for and fights to train for. Sorry.

If it helps, Tim Duncan is a child molester (allegedly)

Also, it's widely rumored Baron Davis sells funds a drug ring with a fake charity he created to "support the city"

memory blues is only correct about rkmjd.

"If it helps, Tim Duncan is a child molester (allegedly)

Also, it's widely rumored Baron Davis sells funds a drug ring with a fake
charity he created to "support the city""

LOL