Mavs @ Kings!!!! HUGE game!!!!

If the Kings lose either of these last 2 games to Dallas then their 1st place ranking won't mean SHIT if these two meet up in the playoffs. Mavs come to Arco tonight looking to take homecourt advantage over Sac in the playoffs.

GO KINGS!!!

What are the chances of the Mavs making it past the first round.....ZERO

Not to mention, if the Mavs loose tonight (which they should),they will be tied with the Grizzlies for the 5th spot.

The Mavs should have lost the other time they were in Arco arena too, but they didn't. I'm gonna be going fuckin NUTS all day in anticipation for this game. I go crazy when I'm watching the Kings vs a top team, I wonder how many houses will hear me yelling while I'm watching the game later? lol, this game is gonna be fuckin awesome!!

"If the Kings lose either of these last 2 games to Dallas then their 1st place ranking won't mean SHIT..."

When has a Kings 1st place ranking ever meant shit? :-)

Medicine, thou shalt be deleted!!! ;)

Slick, you're so fucking dead!!! lol

I dont consider the mavs a top team this year....They are fading fast.

They've beaten the top teams though.

you dont have a clue if you dont consider the mavs a top team, a 3 three game losing streak against some very tough teams and they're fading fast? not even close, the mavs are on the rise and they're going to take it to sacremento tonight on their home court

this will be an exciting game, big statement to be made here by both teams

This game is going to be the pillow fight of the season. ;)

"you dont have a clue if you dont consider the mavs a top team, a 3 three game losing streak against some very tough teams and they're fading fast?"

We all know one of the Wests big 5 isn't even going to make it out of the first round. Now out of the top eight Western conference teams the one with the worst road record and best home record is Dallas. If any team needs to be fighting for it's life to get homecourt advantage it's the Mavs. Having three losses in a row to Western Conf playoffs teams is not exactly helping their cause. It's even more so costly b/c you missed a prime opportunity to gain ground on their division rivals the Spurs and Wolves.

Now I personally still consider the Mavs a top team, but they might be realistically be looking at a first round exit. Then again I could easily see all four of the top seeds getting upset this year. Those lower seeded teams are all pretty damn scary this year.

lol @ ptm

"the mavs are on the rise"

Where do I want to start with this...hmmm

How about the Mavs great road record 11-19 (quite impressive)

And lets not forget about the Mavs killer defense...

The Kings should win this game with ease.

123 kings Mavs 111

They should have won their first two meetings with ease too, but they lost them both. This is gonna be a game!!

2 words Antoine Walker

Dirk had stomach virus, he might not play.

I hope Dirk shits himself and Nash injures gets injured slipping on Dirk's poop. :)

I hope that when Nash slips on Dirk's shit that he slides right into Webber's weak ass knee and takes him out too. ;)

Oh well, they don't need dirk tonight. Mavs win.

LOL @ quick!! Dan, you be crazy trippin yo!!