Max Holloway 2 Weight World Champion thread

It is what it is.

Welcome to the Blessed era.

Don’t think that the interim-interim-championship belt counts

If he beats Khabib, Max deserves all the glory.

I was all about Khabib but with the injury that forced Tony out and brought Max in I am pulling for Max! That would be legendary 

I’m on board!

bdunning - Don't think that the interim-interim-championship belt counts

Neither are interim belts, homie.

Will be pulling for him. Max is fearless.

While its kinda hilarious about the arbitrary way the UFC is giving and pulling interim titles (ie: Tony is “stripped” of his interim), the potential narrative for Max to take both titles Connor refused to defend is incredible.

Love Max, but this would be the second most meaningless accomplishment of All Time.

Germaine Randemaine’s title reign is obviously the first.

IN. Max will shock the world!

I’ve never been a huge fan, but the balls to take this fight on short notice is incredible, can’t be anything but impressed and really hoping he can pull off the huge upset

Bivabiva -

Love Max, but this would be the second most meaningless accomplishment of All Time.

Germaine Randemaine’s title reign is obviously the first.

This

“Big” Mike, what you think??? 

Is it the blessed era?

Khabib is going to change Max. Think Pettis vs. RDA

If Holloway wins, his life drastically changes in an instant. He would instantly force a response from McGregor and the fight becomes #1 biggest UFC fight of all time netting him enough money for the rest of his/his children's lives.

Hell yeah I'm in

If he wins, he's instantly in the P4P GOAT conversation.

Max is going to pull it off. The universe wants it. It just makes too much sense.

Domingo -

How?!?! You have exceptionally low standards my friend.

Bivabiva -
Domingo -

How?!?! You have exceptionally low standards my friend.

That would be two titles at the same time and 13 consecutive wins including 2 consecutive wins over a guy (Aldo) previously on that list. Those are numbers that only Mighty Mouse and Jon Jones have comparable accomplishment to since the dark ages.