Max Holloway : Conor doesnt hit hard

I was never in trouble was during the fight and he's lucky I hurt my leg else I would have lit him up and made him my bitch. Gimme my rematch with Conor so I can crush his dreams. He's not gunna be champ for long! I'm coming for your strap and I'm gunna enjoy whooping your ass in Ireland in the football stadium you've been dreaming about!

P.s. your suit is a bloody disgrace mate

And I'm a Conor nut hugger lol Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Except Conor doesn't have the strap and never will. Aldo will kill Holloway. Literally, kill.

Hold on didn't Conor hurt his leg? Phone Post 3.0

I don't follow Phone Post 3.0

Conor gave minimal effort against Max, he had a bum knee.

I would like to talk about a rematch, but Cub is going to finish all that talk this weekend.

War cub. Phone Post 3.0

coldworld - Wow, this guy got beat from pillar to post from a guy with one leg!

Connor has actually been super respectful about Max since the fight and all he has done is talk trash.

Also when will these guys learn PROMOTE THE FIGHT YOURE ACTUALLY HAVING. Phone Post 3.0
They'd rather do it the easy way and try and get a payday off Conor instead of putting the time and effort into promoting each of their own fights. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck on, CRE. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely. Max is too focused on Conor, perhaps? Phone Post 3.0

Conor bless. Phone Post 3.0

209ESE -

Max needs to clean out the division before he can ask for a fight like this. Conner would have to lose first in order to get a rematch anytime soon. Max trying too hard for a payday imo, but aint nothing wrong with that.

I think it's more name recognition then pay day because Max would get paid the same fighting Conor as he would Cub cause he doesn't get PPV points. He needs to focus on cub, I doubt he will ever get his hands on Conor again Phone Post 3.0

what is the OP from? I mean the quote. I missed that somehow.

I just read an interview with him on Junkie and he didn't say anything like the OP. Where is this so-called quote from?

hmb - Yup. Except Conor doesn't have the strap and never will. Aldo will kill Holloway. Literally, kill.
Kill him into a living death. Phone Post 3.0

God damnit I had and was pulling for cub, but now the CuRsE has set, all bets are off. Phone Post 3.0

coldworld -
SN moved to conspiracy ground -
coldworld - Wow, this guy got beat from pillar to post from a guy with one leg!

Connor has actually been super respectful about Max since the fight and all he has done is talk trash.

Also when will these guys learn PROMOTE THE FIGHT YOURE ACTUALLY HAVING. Phone Post 3.0
They'd rather do it the easy way and try and get a payday off Conor instead of putting the time and effort into promoting each of their own fights. Phone Post 3.0
I genuinely hope the trend continues of fighters trying to call out Connor then losing their fight.

Lamas - lost

Holloway is going to lose Saturday.

Faber is ping to get killed by frankie. Phone Post 3.0
You can't blame Lamas for getting embarrassed like that by Chad, during training he had that important film role pretending to be McGregor.. Nobody turns down an opportunity like that Phone Post 3.0

So wait... He doesn't hit hard and Max could light him up, but he's going to win the title.

Okay, Max. That leg must have hurt, because those painkillers are fucking powerful. Phone Post 3.0

I think Holloway wins on Saturday. The kid is going to have a breakout performance. I'll bump this after the fight. Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
horsemeat grew my head - God damnit I had and was pulling for cub, but now the CuRsE has set, all bets are off. Phone Post 3.0
I've heard of this curse. Is this a real thing?
Should I not bet heavy on cub? Phone Post 3.0

Aye. Do ye believe in ghost stories? Well you're in one! Phone Post

crazydave - War cub. Phone Post 3.0
Amen.

Overlooking Cub ain't a bright idea. Phone Post 3.0