Max Holloway trained over zoom for 251

Max said he did his training for UFC 251 over zoom on Ariel's show. He said he didn't spar at all. Is zoom training enough for him to fix the things he did wrong in the first fight?

1 Like

Thats gonna have to be a nah fo me dawg...

2 Likes

MrBlonde - Thats gonna have to be a nah fo me dawg...

I hear ya Randy 

Kimbos Lice - 
MrBlonde - Thats gonna have to be a nah fo me dawg...

I hear ya Randy 

On a real note, I just think that Alex has Max's number even if Max had a reg camp.

2 Likes

Curious what his game plan will be for that calf kick 

chilz -

Curious what his game plan will be for that calf kick 

He better figure out something. I'm watching the first fight again right now. I'm only through 1 round and he has taken far too many already. 

Max was having trouble timing the kicks and timing when Alex rushed in with punches. It's hard to work on timing over a zoom call. 

Yeah this didn't happen

2 Likes

Fingers crossed Alex falls for this lol

1 Like

There’s no way this is real

MasterofMartialArts -

Says it a couple minutes in. Who knows if it's true or not. 

He shouldn't have said anything, some people will see this as him having an excuse ready.

Didn't Robbie Lawler stop sparring just before he came back to UFC in 2012? And look how that helped him.

Who knows.. if he comes in less beat up and Volk has overtrained like a maniac it could swing things in Max's favour.

Jones right nostril - Didn't Robbie Lawler stop sparring just before he came back to UFC in 2012? And look how that helped him.

Who knows.. if he comes in less beat up and Volk has overtrained like a maniac it could swing things in Max's favour.

How do you hone timing over zoom?

MojoSoDope -
MasterofMartialArts -

I know he actually said it lol, I’m saying I think he’s lying. I didn’t actually watch the interview, but I will now. It just sounds like a stupid thing to say unless he’s trolling or it’s a psychological tactic, in no way shape or form do I believe Max would challenge for the belt with a camp of Zoom training sessions. 

Wolf tickets

This is gonna be the new shit if he wins. Zoom training with your girlfriend as your corner lmao.

Double

EKPOGI -

Wolf tickets