Max Holloway trained over zoom for 251

Id bet HEAVILY on Alex

Talked to some Hawaii guys that train at Elite and they are still training.

So I asked them about Max and they preferred not to say anything as it still against the law to train in on Oahu.

Erik Apple -

Id bet HEAVILY on Alex

I was thinking about it when I saw Alex at -185. Now it's up to -245

MrBlonde - Talked to some Hawaii guys that train at Elite and they are still training.

So I asked them about Max and they preferred not to say anything as it still against the law to train in on Oahu.

That’s one thing he kept saying in the interview. He mentioned how illegal it was many different times. 

MojoSoDope - 
MrBlonde - Talked to some Hawaii guys that train at Elite and they are still training.

That’s one thing he kept saying in the interview. He mentioned how illegal it was many different times. 

Yup. I heard that its a 5k fine if you get caught.

I believe that Tyson Nam trains at Elite as well and he just won KO of the night a few weeks ago if that tells you anything about “zoom” training.

If people are training, and Max has a huge fight coming up, and it’s illegal to train so Max says out loud several times (to be heard) that he’s been zoom training then I think we can put 2 and 2 together here.

It’s 5 btw.

lol @ believing him