Max Holloway vs Jose Aldo for FW Title ???

BryanHamper -
Sonnen y Diaz Bros - Fucking make it Phone Post 3.0

We are trying!! I hope this isn't viewed as fighter bashing but Jose has told them that Max is a tougher fight than Anthony so he'd rather fight Anthony...

Obviously that didn't sit well with Max :) #MaxforGold
Where is your source for that aldo quote? Phone Post 3.0

Aldo spoke to MMAFighting:

“I’m already frustrated that it might happen, but we’ll see,” Aldo recently told Brazilian TV show Revista Combate. “Every night I ask ‘give me one more chance to get in there again with him and I know it won’t happen again.’ but if it’s not him, I think I’d prefer to fight Pettis. I with them learned that I don’t have to look at the promotion’s side, the title run. A fight with Pettis would sell a lot more than Holloway.”

“Holloway is way tougher than Pettis today,” Aldo said. “‘Do Bronx’ (Oliveira) was winning the fight, but (his cardio) goes down drastically during the fight. I think that a fight with Pettis would sell a lot and is way easier for me. If I had to choose one of them it would be him because it sells more and I have a better chance, but I respect him.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/jose-aldo/jose-aldo-calls-anthony-pettis-admits-max-holloway-tougher-fight/

Morgz -
DatSpiderCantCountOnJudges - It's BS that Conor gets to keep the FW title despite not defending it once, despite being healthy and now fighting for the third time outside his division.

Aldo should just say fuck the division too and keep the fake belt while asking for a 155 fight on the same card as Conor. Phone Post 3.0

if it makes you feel any better, and if Conor is able to beat Eddie, there will forever be an asterisk next to this "two belts at one time" claim

Not really. I like Conor, as a fighter and as a personality, It's just frustrating to watch a lot of people get screwed over. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait to see this fight. Max has earned it. Phone Post 3.0

BryanHamper -
El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - 
BryanHamper -

We are trying!! I hope this isn't viewed as fighter bashing but Jose has told them that Max is a tougher fight than Anthony so he'd rather fight Anthony...

Who is "we" Phone Post 3.0

My company represents Max...
Not sure if lying... Phone Post 3.0

The Baldfather - 
BryanHamper -
El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - 
BryanHamper -

Who is "we" Phone Post 3.0

My company represents Max...
Not sure if lying... Phone Post 3.0

In the age of the internet I would imagine it would be hard to pull off a lie... also its the UG and I would fear for a dojo storm/business world storm where all of you fakas would show up and try to punk me :)

http://www.blessedmma.com/sponsors.html Outdated website but shows it.

Also our Company is SuckerPunch Entertainment, we have alot of UFC athletes.. www.suckerpunchent.com