Max: I would fight Khabib to cement my legacy

Max is a true badass. How could anyone not be a fan

Grand master dave lang -

Amen. Easily one of my favourite fighters. Fighting Khabib might be a bad idea though

209'd@170 -
Grand master dave lang -

Amen. Easily one of my favourite fighters. Fighting Khabib might be a bad idea though

My thoughts exactly. 

Easy for him to say since that fight in no way makes sense and isn't even remotely on the UFC's radar.

My gooodness The pineapples on this Hawaiian. 

icecap - Easy for him to say since that fight in no way makes sense and isn't even remotely on the UFC's radar.
it will when Max moves up to LW.

209'd@170 -
Grand master dave lang -

You're right.
He should go after DC.

cantuna4u -
209'd@170 -
Grand master dave lang -

You're right.
He should go after DC.

Yup that's the more logical fight...

PelosiesPanties - Talk is cheap, do it then you're a badass!

Yeah you’re right, he should never mention it all and just hope the ufc randomly surprises everybody with the fight tomorrow, himself and khabib included

Lol, Max's legacy is: a midcarder who got a paper belt...

He and all his fans are just mad that the UFC let conor walk away with their entire division....

ThunderlipsTapped - Lol, Max's legacy is: a midcarder who got a paper belt...

He and all his fans are just mad that the UFC let conor walk away with their entire division....

Look at his record

Cement his legacy? He’s defended his title once against the same guy he won it from. Max is good, but the word he is looking for is BUILD

kennyfrommd -

Cement his legacy? He’s defended his title once against the same guy he won it from. Max is good, but the word he is looking for is BUILD

I’m gonna go ahead and agree with this

kennyfrommd -

A 12 fight win streak in the UFC isn't a bad place to build from.

DEADLEAGUE - 
icecap - Easy for him to say since that fight in no way makes sense and isn't even remotely on the UFC's radar.
it will when Max moves up to LW.

It's a no-lose situation for Max. If he loses, he was supposed to. If the fight is competitive, Max will cement his legacy. If he wins, Max will go down as a GOAT fighter.

If he beats Edgar, he will have cleaned out the current crop at FW, and may want to do a superfight with Khabib before Conor to one-up him. Who knows...