Maxfighting: Tyson to box ONLY

From Rossen's column

"Ending months of speculation regarding Mike Tyson's potential involvement in a mixed-styles bout, Tyson adviser Shelly Finkel told Maxfighting Thursday that his charge had no plans whatsoever to compete in any kind of contest other than boxing."

booo

"Ending months of speculation regarding Mike Tyson's potential involvement in a mixed-styles bout, Tyson adviser Shelly Finkel told Maxfighting Thursday that his charge had no plans whatsoever to compete in any kind of contest other than boxing."

... meaning he's going to box Roufus? I mean, isn't he already signed to fight Roufus in K-1????

What relevance does this have now?

No, I think those are bullshit rumors.

You can read her words, for yourself, right here - http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/8488272.htm?1c

knew that

Damn I saw it in the paper a couple days ago he was definatly fighting K-1, I guess when he heard I was gonna make a K-1 apperence he got cold feet

"You can read her words...."

lol, shelly is a dude

doesnt matter if his gut swells or his boxing compares to butterbean's, he will always have a huge paycheck in boxing

why risk getting kicked in a leg and get injured?

Sorry about calling Shelly a girl. I don't follow boxing.

Waiting for Redneck to ask if anyone is turned on by her :-)

is there any kind of real timetable for tyson to actually get in the ring?

june hes supposed to be fighting,after 2 quick fights he wants a crack at mesi

"and will probably have a bunch of fights on the undercard contested under different rules - boxing, K-1, and MMA."

Where did you hear that?