Maxwells 300 KB Workout?

Is this good for mostly for muscle gaining? Weight loss? Muscle endurance? Phone Post

Anyone? Phone Post

It is mainly for fat loss and conditioning. But fat loss primarily come from the diet. I suppose you could get stronger doing it but I doubt you would get much hypertrophy.

Disclaimer: I have never done the workout just watched some YouTube vids of it. Phone Post

It's a full body workout, mostly for stamina and muscle endurance. If you do it like he wants to (not putting the KB down) then it really challenges your grip strength as well. It's definitely one of my favorite full-body workouts, but the way it is tailored it is definitely for endurance and not for gaining mass.

Thanks guys! I just want to make sure it's the right type of workout considering my goals.

Im currently 205 and want to get to 185. I recognize that most of my weight loss will be a result of eating better. But this will be my primary form of resistance training. It sounds like if I do this 3x a week, It would be a good start. Phone Post

3 strikes - It's a full body workout, mostly for stamina and muscle endurance. If you do it like he wants to (not putting the KB down) then it really challenges your grip strength as well. It's definitely one of my favorite full-body workouts, but the way it is tailored it is definitely for endurance and not for gaining mass.

pretty much this.

Most of Maxwell's stuff isn't done for hypertrophy and he says so as much. He's at a point where he's well reknowned enough to concentrate on stuff that he considers of highest importance and in his words that is "dynamic health".

Good standard kb circuit. All his stuff looks solid.
I think it was named 300 workout just to grab some attention when the movie was big. Phone Post

Been using this for a while. Good all around conditioning, especially if you train BJJ. Phone Post

I use it once in a while for some added conditioning with my regular training. Usually a Saturday morning shock treatment workout. Phone Post