Maxwells guilty of 5 of 6 charges

Faces up to 40 years in Prison. Sex trafficking and trafficking conspiracy

3 Likes

Woah, didnt see that coming

In

Will she finds a way to spill?

Clinton’s be like where that bitch going??

2 Likes

Hanging Giorgio Ferroni GIF by Arrow Video

9 Likes

Are they going to put her in a cell with a 300 lb roided out cop too?

6 Likes

I have a feeling she may find a way to break her neck or cut her throat will she is alone in a cell.

4 Likes

Nothing will happen to anyone she named.

She will vanish and they will just say “she is in prison”

6 Likes

Ghislaine Maxwell has been found guilty.

All details of Epstein’s Network ordered sealed per the judge. So we will find out nothing.

5 Likes

Absolute bullshit!

2 Likes

Hmmm…BUT…no powerful elites were named.

5 Likes

I dunno since she was allowed to make it to trial i imagine anyone worried about what she might say already had some kind of way to ensure her silence.

6 Likes

Over and under on how long before she is “Epsteined?”

2 Likes

How do you trial the bitch that brought the girls to high powered older men but not the men themselves??? High power is a thang yo

4 Likes

There is still room for her to cooperate if the prosecution decides to pursue the others.

1 Like

Count 1 - GUILTY: Conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts - maximum sentence of five years
Count 2 - NOT GUILTY: Enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts - maximum sentence of five years
Count 3 - GUILTY: Conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity - maximum sentence of five years
Count 4 - GUILTY: Transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity - maximum sentence of 10 years
Count 5 - GUILTY: Conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors - maximum sentence of five years
Count 6 - GUILTY: Sex trafficking of minors - maximum sentence of 40 years

5 Likes

She dead…

1 Like

She’ll “get prison time” (lol), and that’ll be the last you ever hear of her. None of the elites will answer for their child rape and cannibalization.

3 Likes

That judge needs to be strung up from a fucking yardarm.

10 Likes

Would she ever write a book and spill the beans? Is she in favor of protecting names?