May 20 Card : Couture, Tosca, Soa

Here is the FINALISED card for the HUGE MMA/NHB Extravaganza to be held at the Melbourne Convention Centre on Thursday night, May 20.

Ringside will be special guest Randy "The Natural" Couture who will be calling the shots in the commentary with myself.

The Veteran Voice of the Octagon, Bruce Buffer, will be doing the ring announcing duties.

As stated earlier, this night represents the MMA debut of TOSCA PETRIDIS, the latest K-1 fighter / kickboxer / boxer to make the move into the MMA realm.

I watched Tosca training with Paul Fyfield and he is looking hot. His strategy? Expect Tosca to come out swinging, as Jim Brown would say, and go Maurice Smith on Peter Jones' Judo ass with strikes. All who have watched Tosca in K-1, kickboxing and boxing know how hard he hits and those who know him personally know that he is one of the most hardest security men in Melbourne... in the stand up he's gonna go swinging, and on the ground he will pound.

Good luck Tosca!

Also, look out for THE HULK Soa Palalei... this big bloke from Western Australia is being mooted as the next big thing in Aussie MMA and has already received some offers from the USA... I know that the UFC is keeping a close eye on him because Soa is a KNOCKOUT KING and that's what fans want to see.

SOA PALALEI VS VINCE LUCERO

ANTHONY PEROSH VS SAM NEST -- My pick for fight of the night!!!!!!!!!

JAMIE BALLARD VS DANIEL LIMA

TOSCA PETRIDIS VS PETER JONES

TRAVERS GRUBB VS ANDREW DEVITT

STEVE GILLINDER VS ADRIAN PANG

JON VALURI VS ANDREW SPECHT

BOXING
"Tiger" TIM BELL VS "Diamond" DALE WESTERMAN

more info: www.nhbfight.com