Maybe if the UFC spent more money promoting Aldo..

He would be a bigger draw. If I were Aldo I would walk away and tell them to kiss my ass. They promote McGregor 10x more than they've ever promoted him. Phone Post 3.0

This non sense of Conor getting a fight in Ireland as the challenger is crazy Phone Post 3.0

chilz - This non sense of Conor getting a fight in Ireland as the challenger is crazy Phone Post 3.0
It's beyond crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo has no personality to promote. The UFC gives fighters plenty of opportunity.

Maybe if he had a pink mo-hawk, painted his finger nails black and acted like a douche, the UFC would promote him.

Sad that a fighter of his caliber and skills gets no love from the WWE, I mean the UFC...

Conor does all the work maybe if Aldo gave them something to work with. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. But Aldo doesn't seem to want to learn English. His own fault Phone Post 3.0

Rory Is My Brother -
chilz - This non sense of Conor getting a fight in Ireland as the challenger is crazy Phone Post 3.0
It's beyond crazy. Phone Post 3.0
I like Conor a lot, but I completely agree. Phone Post 3.0

johnyextra - Conor does all the work maybe if Aldo gave them something to work with. Phone Post 3.0
He is undefeated the past 7 years. Phone Post 3.0

Don't get me wrong, I like Conor too but this is just too much. Phone Post 3.0

Rory Is My Brother -
johnyextra - Conor does all the work maybe if Aldo gave them something to work with. Phone Post 3.0
He is undefeated the past 7 years. Phone Post 3.0
Cant speak english Phone Post 3.0

You mean like a 25-1 record, an 18 fight win streak and a 5 year title reign? Phone Post 3.0

tenchu - Aldo has no personality to promote. The UFC gives fighters plenty of opportunity.

Yep

Do you think Aldo really wants to do that type of shit though...? lol I'm sure its a partly personal choice

Shy Guy -
You mean like a 25-1 record, an 18 fight win streak and a 5 year title reign? Phone Post 3.0
Unfortunately you cant promote on talent alone these days Phone Post 3.0

What does a Brazilian UFC broadcast look like? Like a Sky tv broadcast. I know they have Spanish commentators here for Latin Americans but do they have Portuguese marketing and promotion down there on Brazilian media? You would think they could generate similar like stardom down in Brazil for a guy like Aldo. Phone Post 3.0

Same reason they didn't sign Fedor...no personality to work with and amazing highlight reels are just so tedious to put together even with tons of great footage... Phone Post 3.0

RollHighAllDay - What does a Brazilian UFC broadcast look like? Like a Sky tv broadcast. I know they have Spanish commentators here for Latin Americans but do they have Portuguese marketing and promotion down there on Brazilian media? You would think they could generate similar like stardom down in Brazil for a guy like Aldo. Phone Post 3.0
All it takes to generate fans in Brazil is a mouth and a butthole. Phone Post 3.0

johnyextra - 
Shy Guy -
Unfortunately you cant promote on talent alone these days Phone Post 3.0

Really???? Boxing does it all the time. GGG is the first to come to mind.

"Aldo has no personality to promote."

Honestly, I do wonder how many Braziallian fans would agree with that. I do agree that not speaking much english can be an somewhat of an impediment to his popularity in the U.S., but if the UFC is committed to International Expansion as they say, then what may be important is leveraging them well in their "native" markets. Just as many are advocating for Macgregor.

If ,as the only remaining Brazialian champion, he can help keep TV sets tuned into the UFC over there, then that's something of value that can and should be built upon.