Maybe if you didn't illegally stream the UFC event

Zuffa and Dana would actually give a shit about your complaints.

To be honest nobody really knows about Overeem or had much interest in the Strikeforce tournament besides the hardcore people here.

You have to remember, even though it is shitty, the hardcores do not make money for the UFC. Hell the majority of people on the UG just stream all the UFC events and don't even pay for them anyways.

Bottom line is it sucks but nobody really cares outside of this forum.

Zuffa will continue to roll on like it or not.

I do not stream the events because i feel it is ethically wrong and stealing.

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - Zuffa and Dana would actually give a shit about your complaints.

To be honest nobody really knows about Overeem or had much interest in the Strikeforce tournament besides the hardcore people here.

You have to remember, even though it is shitty, the hardcores do not make money for the UFC. Hell the majority of people on the UG just stream all the UFC events and don't even pay for them anyways.

i would rather pay and watch it in HD than watch a shitty stream that cuts off every 5 mins.

Well if you check the UG before every event there are always people asking for a stream and plenty of people PM each other to hand them out.

If you go on the Fake Pro Wrestling forum, they openly talk about streaming events for WWE & the UFC.

I pay for them just like you because of how shitty the video quality of streams are.

But the UG is still monitored by anybody who is anyone in this business, but we don't have to pull anymore like we used to.

Twitter fans and facebook fans are the ones buying every PPV, tickets to live events etc.

Just a different time is all.

UltraMagnus - The OP has it made.... Even though everyone else is a recession....

This made me genuinely lol.

RJJH - 
bifsquid - 
Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - Zuffa and Dana would actually give a shit about your complaints.

i would rather pay and watch it in HD than watch a shitty stream that cuts off every 5 mins.

the streams i get are ESPN UK feeds.

crystal clear HD for free.

PPV is such a scam.

north america is the sucker in all of this.

lol im from uk but i know how expensive it is for the u.s guys. however i only pay for the channel for ufc. On the other hand its a bastard staying up til 5am for every event lol

RJJH - 
bifsquid - 
RJJH - 
bifsquid - 

the streams i get are ESPN UK feeds.

crystal clear HD for free.

PPV is such a scam.

north america is the sucker in all of this.

lol im from uk but i know how expensive it is for the u.s guys. however i only pay for the channel for ufc. On the other hand its a bastard staying up til 5am for every event lol

I have the best of both worlds. Canada. I get the UK feeds at a great time of 6pm.

you are living the dream right there lol