Mayhem catches charges

Ex-UFC Fighter Jason 'Mayhem' Miller -- Charged with Vandalism After Naked Church Arrest http://t.co/zwnf5b7O Phone Post

Clickable link:

www.tmz.com/2012/09/05/jason-mayhem-miller-charged-vandalism-naked-church-arrest/

SC MMA MD -  Clickable link:
www.tmz.com/2012/09/05/jason-mayhem-miller-charged-vandalism-naked-church-arrest/

Thanks Blue! Phone Post

He needs to go to a mental institution, he's never going to change so why bother on such a lost cause?

isnt that a misdemeanor?

Fine and community service?

In before UG news. Phone Post

Chimonos Revenge - isnt that a misdemeanor?

Yep. Phone Post

random_perv - In before UG news. Phone Post

We all know they will do another whole thread about the same topic Phone Post

Misdemeanor vandalism he wont get a year. He will get a fine probation and some community service most likely.

Faels Hypogonad -
random_perv - In before UG news. Phone Post

We all know they will do another whole thread about the same topic Phone Post

Never fails lol. Phone Post

I guess Jason is trying to live up to his Mayhem name... Phone Post

I wish him good luck! Phone Post

Kid needs help, not time. Phone Post

Nick Fury - like this hasn't happened to all of us before.

Shit it's happened to me twice the vandalism charge not the naked in church thing ! Phone Post

Bringthepainbisping - He needs to go to a mental institution, he's never going to change so why bother on such a lost cause?

just shakes head *

Fuck , hes MayheM, hes nutz. Thats who he is. Thats why hes a fighter. I dont agree at all with some of the circumstances but if you ever met him , which i have many times. Hes quite normal. He just has a flip switch. I hope its over.

Chimonos Revenge - isnt that a misdemeanor?

Probably some type of probation to go along with it to set him up to get locked up for longer if he gets into trouble.

He's wild... so he's screwed.

In a perfect world, he'd get served the same punishment that I would give to my kids...GO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS! And then you need to go apologize to them personally. Finally, anything you broke comes out of your allowance!

random_perv - 

^^^^^^

dead_man_walking - 
random_perv - 

^^^^^^

ah im too late nvm