Mayhem catches charges

dead_man_walking -
dead_man_walking - 
random_perv -  In before UG news. Phone Post

^^^^^^

ah im too late nvm

Indeed! Phone Post

He's a lucky bastard. If that was me i'm positive i'd be faces 3 criminal charges. What a lucky fuck

All for a free pussy riot publicity stunt. Phone Post

Can anyone make/figure out what Mayhem wrote in the extinguisher dust on the floor? Might be a key into his psyche!

I can make out; "Ales.... #2"

I isolated it and blew it up for everyone.

Blue Name Please: http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd462/Letibleu/MillerWTFonfloor.png

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd462/Letibleu/MillerWTFonfloor.png

Daniel Carver - 
Hong Kong Phooey -  Fuck , hes MayheM, hes nutz. Thats who he is. Thats why hes a fighter. I dont agree at all with some of the circumstances but if you ever met him , which i have many times. Hes quite normal. He just has a flip switch. I hope its over.

So...he has an impulse control disorder? Sounds about right.

yes thats it. He was highly regarded for a long while. Had a string of lifes dissapointments. Hit a depression.

Cocain is a hell of a drug

BlazerinTraining - Cocain is a hell of a drug

Sure is !
Are you implying that Mayhem was high on coke when he allegedly committed this crime ? Phone Post

I love how people are making it like this is not big deal. Jason went into someone else's property and wrecked it. If he came into your house or a business no one would be saying this shit. I'm not even remotely religious but I can understand that breaking other people's shit is VERY not cool. Do you people hate religion so much that you think it's ok to do something like this?

I have been a fan of Jason a VERY VERY VERY long time but this is a mess. He is extremely lucky this is all that's happening to him. If he did this in a McDonald's he'd be facing YEARS in year.........

Bringthepainbisping - He needs to go to a mental institution, he's never going to change so why bother on such a lost cause?

He def needs help. Does this clown have any children? Phone Post

Ricky Spanish - 
Bringthepainbisping - He needs to go to a mental institution, he's never going to change so why bother on such a lost cause?

He def needs help. Does this clown have any children? Phone Post

Why help him?

He doesn't care, he's a waste of skin. The guy doesn't care about anything but drawing laughs. He's simply, a waste of time, if my kids were as bad off as he was, I wouldn't help them either. I'd just let them go until the drifted off which eventually he will do.