Mayhem challenge the winner of jacare vs lawler?

instead of trying to get a fight with diaz?

if he does, and wins (kind of a stretch, I know...)

then SF needs to set up champ vs champ

take what fight?

Im just wondering if he will get in the ring and challenge either jacare or lawler for a chance at a belt in his own weightclass.

Then the diz fight makes sense to nick, he has the opportunity to be a 2 division champ.

not just fight the host of bully beatdown that hasnt beaten anybody relevant.

I wonder what would happen if Jacare won and when he was being interviewed on live TV Jason Jumped in the cage and got in Jacares face.

Probably the same thing as the Diaz brawl.

The thing is Mayhem wouldn't do it because he was beat the first time by Jacare and when the second fight wasent going as planned Jason deliberately fouled Jacare to get a DQ so it wouldent happen again.

Actually I think mayhem is going to call out Gilbert Melendez soon. DON'T BE SCARED HOMIE Phone Post

What should happen is Nick should fight Mayhem at 185, winner faces the winner of Jacare/Lawler.

mayhem would have to beat a contender at 185 to get another title shot.

BJJkilla - mayhem would have to beat a contender at 185 to get another title shot.
He's defeated Tim Kennedy, who was the guy that just took Jacare to the bell, and almost won.

aint no bitch - nah mayhem would rather cut down from 210 to fight a guy that walks around at 170.

LOL at Diaz walking at 170

Tim Kennedy, who was the guy that just took Jacare to the bell, and almost won.

How did Tim almost win?