Mayhem Clowns Dana In USA Today

frank trigg beat mayhem, shields will break mayhem.

People hating on Mayhem here are funny. As soon as Mayhem posts on the forum though these same people will kiss his ass.

andre - People talk about Christians being the ones with the chip on their shoulders, but they ignore it when people make unprovoked attacks on Christians like Mayhem loves to do.

Easy target for him, so he goes for the cheap laugh. Weak.

i thought that was weak as well, if mayhem is so anti God, I will give up my number, Jason I was #405

not any more

^^^ a Christian and not ashamed of it... also followed your career and will no longer do so,

"Shields might be better on the ground but not by a lot"

lol

Mayhem should dominate, he did very well against a FAR superior grappler in Jacare

"I talked with Dana White a few days ago. Here's what he said about you in particular: "Here's the thing with Mayhem Miller. He can (bleep) dance all he wants, but this is fighting. Mayhem should probably focus on his fighting and not his dancing."

-- Same guy who said Kimbo should stick to backyard Bar - B - Qs',
then tries to cash in on his shiny ass grill for Spike TV.
If he can exploit it he will.

If you bring MMA to the world, "Strikeforce, Fedor, Mayhem... A
T - shirt company for "Christ's sake" - he will slam it cause he isn't gettin credit as god of all that is MMA.
I have Huuuuuuuugee RESPECT for how Dana has opened impossible channels for MMA. But arrogance gets no wins.
Just reduce the ego and realize you will benefit from any and all advancement of the sport. As will the fighters, fans and the specific arts themselves.

As a Muay Thai purist, I use to scoff at MMA. but over the years, fighters have learned to actually implement "MIXED MARTIAL ARTS" from Muay Thai to top level grappling , wrestling,BJJ,Judo and freestyle.
Dana has done leaps to make fighters and fans understand the beauty and strength of Martial arts. Just wish he could be a little less petty.

Dana W. for the big money big PIMP win....just scale it back a bit on the hatin'. this isnt middle school.

FRAT

Love the swipe at christians, nicely done Mayhem to get that one in there. Hilarious.

15 Minutes of fame???? Hilarious. Mayhem has been around forever. He has been the same guy right from the beginning. He doesn't have 15 minutes, he has as much as he wants. Mayhem is one of the toughest guys in this division and yes it will be a tough fight against shields but mayhem will break him down and take the W.

beetlejewse - classic dork with about 2 weeks left on his 15 minutes. shields will break him down quickly. should be funny. then he can go back to the small shows where he belongs.

He's funny.. I remember how pumped he was to fight GSP.. then he says after the fight "hmmmm what happened?.. I think I got my ass whooped!"... I was rolling..

mghan44 - Being on a show on MTV under his own conditions.....

Is this a joke?

Mayhem is a clown. I can't wait to see Shields submit him.

BassAssassin - i thought that was weak as well, if mayhem is so anti God, I will give up my number, Jason I was #405

not any more

I think I can speak for the rest of the cult when I say, "Bye #405" I would have thought that such an upstanding Christian wouldn't have joined a cult, even a fictitious one such as The Mayhem Monkeys.

signed,

Mayhem is a recovering Christian and a charter member of Christians Anonymous. True story.

andre - People talk about Christians being the ones with the chip on their shoulders, but they ignore it when people make unprovoked attacks on Christians like Mayhem loves to do.

Agreed. Also, Mayhem tries waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard w/ his contrived weirdo/wigger shtick.

inf0 - lol @ Christians.. period

+1

Did you take it as an attack?  I thought he was saying "if I was giving anyone my soul, it would be god, not Dana White" the implication being that Dana has a god complex.  If that was the intent the comment, it would be more positive towards Christianity than negative (i.e. I would only give that much of myself to a higher cause")

I just think that a guy has very little room to talk about selling your soul when he'se sold out his sport to do fake mma fights on mtv.

humphrey sphinctermuscle - I just think that a guy has very little room to talk about selling your soul when he'se sold out his sport to do fake mma fights on mtv.

+1