Mayhem couldn't carry Nick Diaz's jock strap!

Yea I said it!

He's talking shit to a guy many level above him! Mayhem is a funny character for sure, but who's he ever beaten?

Meanwhile Diaz's victims are a who's who on MMA (Gomi, Shamrock, Lawler, Sakurai etc ...) Miller wouldn't stand a chance against Nick.

Let me just get this out of the way so that the thread can proceed:

Nick aint no bitch.

You're welcome.

Old Feller - Let me just get this out of the way so that the thread can proceed:

Nick aint no bitch.

You're welcome.

THIS 209 repin!! 

"Yea I said it!"

You go girlfriend !!

Old Feller - Let me just get this out of the way so that the thread can proceed:

Nick aint no bitch.

You're welcome.

All of you should go to the GayGround and offer your services.

^^ Can we consider that a formal invitation from you ?

SRTGEO - All of you should go to the GayGround and offer your services.

Maybe you should go to the STFUground with your ignorant bullshit.

Just a thought.

Mayhems got nothing for Diaz aside for goofy faces and painted toe nails.

Mayehm would beat him

^because Nick will stop on any disrespectful asshole. 

Bakahachi - "Yea I said it!"

You go girlfriend !!

you damned right

snaps fingers over & over

mayhem has jack shit for diaz and he knows it...but fuck, that's a payday id talk myself into if i could.

Diaz will hit mayhem 300 times if they fight!

in one round!

anunaki - mayhem has jack shit for diaz and he knows it...but fuck, that's a payday id talk myself into if i could.

in one round!

sad part is that he wont eeven daze em,,, diaz throws mosquito bites for punches

Scott Smith must be allergic to mosquitos.

deebosilva - 
anunaki - mayhem has jack shit for diaz and he knows it...but fuck, that's a payday id talk myself into if i could.

in one round!

sad part is that he wont eeven daze em,,, diaz throws mosquito bites for punches

I am sure Robbie Lawler would agree...

Zander Crews - I like watching both of the Diaz brothers fight but both are the lowest form of human life to me, wiggers. Dude you are not black so stop trying so hard. It's like the flaming fags who pick the worst traits in women and accentuate them, except being a wigger is much worse in my opinion.

Nick Diaz a wigger... LOL Holy shit.

You don't know a fuckin thing about Nick or even wiggers.

Nick trying to act BLACK?? GTFO with that dumb ass shit.

Global MMA - 
deebosilva - 

in one round!

I am sure Robbie Lawler would agree...

Beat Frank into retirement too didn't he? Not bad for a 'mosquito' .....

lol fucking spaghetti arms flailing for 2 rounds until mayhem drops his rejected ass and pounds him out

yeah, sure took a lot to beat that old man with a broken rib. Anyone with any speed will embarrass his pothead ass. Noons comes to mind

I think it would be a good fight, but I think Diaz wins it no matter where it goes.