Mayhem Exhausted in 2nd round of 5 Rounds?

when they fight was stopped, he said "im fine, im just tired"

was he sick or what?

how does he have a big fight like that and hes completely out of gas halfway thru the fight?

Sometimes these things happen in MMA...

The proper answer to this will get your thread moved to the "what if" forum

tampadan - The proper answer to this will get your thread moved to the "what if" forum

oh no you didn't.

he got tired because he got his ass beat

He looked like he always looked - out of place.

That said, he also looked terribly scrawny.

mental conditioning. It exists... a fighter has to control his thoughts, they take up energy just like doing a few jumping jacks does. It was his biggest fight to date, and that shit happens when your thoughts go crazy and your amped. I have ADD like mayhem, and i was tired before my last fight even started because of how fast my mind was runnin, still got through 15 mins tho

he looked sloppy, scrawny and out of shape, as if he didnt even train?

He took a lot of shots to the head but that shouldnt make him tired

Im always amazed when a "professional" fighter gasses in a big fight.....conditioning is the one thing a fighter can control, you train hard you dont get tired....

GrapplerHK - he looked sloppy, scrawny and out of shape, as if he didnt even train?

He took a lot of shots to the head but that shouldnt make him tired

Im always amazed when a "professional" fighter gasses in a big fight.....conditioning is the one thing a fighter can control, you train hard you dont get tired....

he took some pretty good god damned shots to the body too.

i can beat peoples asses in bjj for hours without getting tired. if i go against a high level black belt, i will be tired fast

getting your ass beat is tiring