MayheM gonna MayheM interview

downperiscope - I really, really hope he gets the help that he needs. WWE has a program for talent, even those who didn't leave on good terms, to get help with these kinds of problems. It's time the UFC did as well. Or this is something s fighters association could assist with. Phone Post 3.0
It would be great if he got some help... but you can't help anyone that doesn't want to be helped. Phone Post 3.0

Does he have friends or family? That video is really disturbing. As I watched it live, I felt so bad for the guy. He always seemed like a good person, sober. Well, atleast he appeared to be someone who wanted to be a good person, sober. The guy needs a pick up and quick.

I feel sorry for his neighbors (Korean storekeeper voice)

Well that was sad to watch. Phone Post 3.0

I have been a fan of Mayhem since he started posting on subfighter back in like 2002-2003 or so as I have stated on this forum before. He was always hilarious in his posts here, subfighter and myspace blogs. He has always seemed out there so this is nothing new. I feel bad for him though. I understand his struggles(another reason I have always liked him is that he seems relatable to me). I feel like he is the same guy, people have turned on him which is sad. he is in a bad situation and it seems to be getting worse for him. My thoughts and prayers will go out to him hoping he betters the situation.

Mayhem got me into MMA back in the day. He's no different then he was since day 1. Meds can't help him, he's a nutcase but that's him.

He still has a nice place, I just hope he can stop making mistakes with the law. He needs to get into tv or film or wwe. He's made for entertainment. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Geez that was hard to watch :( Phone Post 3.0

Before the UFC had him fight GSP he was suppose to fight Shonie Carter, but got thrown in jail for a fight in Atlanta, which really changed the entire course of his UFC career...

...that said, mayhem was an absolute legend in Hawaii when fighters were making more to fight there than in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

GeneraI -
downperiscope - I really, really hope he gets the help that he needs. WWE has a program for talent, even those who didn't leave on good terms, to get help with these kinds of problems. It's time the UFC did as well. Or this is something s fighters association could assist with. Phone Post 3.0
It would be great if he got some help... but you can't help anyone that doesn't want to be helped. Phone Post 3.0
This is the sad reality of it. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - Before the UFC had him fight GSP he was suppose to fight Shonie Carter, but got thrown in jail for a fight in Atlanta, which really changed the entire course of his UFC career...

...that said, mayhem was an absolute legend in Hawaii when fighters were making more to fight there than in the UFC Phone Post 3.0
Superbrawl? Phone Post 3.0

I'm speaking generally here, so bear that in mind  

But when you fight at a high level and that's your job, fighting, that's what you identify with and you forget (if you're not careful) that your a person who fights  not just a fighter. So when you lose it's not just a loss, it feels like you lose a part of yourself, awww, I know  but it's true (at least for myself and I can spot it a mile away, I call it cage fighter symdrone)

You're ego takes a shellacking and for guys who haven't really experience that before in fact quite the oppersite,  it's a big shock. Mayhem has a big ego and  has been successful with it in Mma and tv, films etc  plus he's creative the whole  Mayhem monkeys things he got going  was clever and successful. Basically what I'm saying is Mayhem had a long why to fall. He's fallen but the problem now, is when a camera  gets put in his faces. He  goes back to the Mayhem charter

I watch that interview and see someone playing a role, a part  it's sad because he doesn't need to do it. Not only doesn't it get him  anywhere  it just locks him in the downward spiral he's created, which he'll get attention for, and this why he'll do it again till the cycle is broken.

When I watched the interview with Aerial the second one where their walking/talking. I knew he'd have more problems as he wasn't being honest with himself or his issues, what ever they are 

Mayhem needs an outlet to use his creativeness to replaces  the gap that mma left. Wasn't he doing stand up ?  He  needs to focus his energy otherwise, I'm afaird we'll get another sad interview or mad incident .

For later Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I don't get the people who say he always seemed like a good guy. Is that because he posted here? He was always cynical and and abrasive when he posted here so I don't really see what made him such a great person in people's eyes.

He's insane and he'll meet a tragic end, unfortunately.

andre - I don't get the people who say he always seemed like a good guy. Is that because he posted here? He was always cynical and and abrasive when he posted here so I don't really see what made him such a great person in people's eyes.

He's insane and he'll meet a tragic end, unfortunately.

i cant explain andre, hes been to my house a few times and been the normal Mayhem. He does need spotlight.I dont know why he goes off. 

Mega Colossus - 

But when you fight at a high level and that's your job, fighting, that's what you identify with and you forget (if you're not careful) that your a person who fights  not just a fighter. So when you lose it's not just a loss, it feels like you lose a part of yourself, awww, I know  but it's true (at least for myself and I can spot it a mile away, I call it cage fighter symdrone)

You're ego takes a shellacking and for guys who haven't really experience that before in fact quite the oppersite,  it's a big shock. Mayhem has a big ego and  has been successful with it in Mma and tv, films etc  plus he's creative the whole  Mayhem monkeys things he got going  was clever and successful. Basically what I'm saying is Mayhem had a long why to fall. He's fallen but the problem now, is when a camera  gets put in his faces. He  goes back to the Mayhem charter

I watch that interview and see someone playing a role, a part  it's sad because he doesn't need to do it. Not only doesn't it get him  anywhere  it just locks him in the downward spiral he's created, which he'll get attention for, and this why he'll do it again till the cycle is broken.

When I watched the interview with Aerial the second one where their walking/talking. I knew he'd have more problems as he wasn't being honest with himself or his issues, what ever they are 

Mayhem needs an outlet to use his creativeness to replaces  the gap that mma left. Wasn't he doing stand up ?  He  needs to focus his energy otherwise, I'm afaird we'll get another sad interview or mad incident .

xactly

In for later sadness Phone Post 3.0

Mega Colossus - 

Really great insight, thanks man.

Such a sad situation so to put a smile on everyones face's I give you this...

jason did a fantastic job speaking at monster corporate a couple of months ago.  he maybe speaking again on our behalf in the near future. 

very impactful person.