Mayhem Miller and Paul Harris - Venator FC 3 (pic)

Che signing bout agreement 11 weeks ago

Wednesday 18 May – PRESS CONFERENCE (live streaming on Venator Offical FB Page)
Midday – Hotel Abacus – Sesto S. Giovanni (accreditation required)

Thursday 19 May – OPEN WORKOUT (Free Entry)
3.30 pm – Bono Academy – Sesto S. Giovanni (MI)

Friday 20 May – WEIGH-IN (live streaming on Venator Offical FB Page)
1 pm – Hotel Abacus – Sesto S. Giovanni (accreditation required)

Saturday 21 May – VENATOR FC 3
PalaSesto (Sesto S. Giovanni)
5 pm National Card
9 pm International Card

The owner of this must have some deep pockets damn good card Phone Post 3.0

Emil Meek

Jason Manly - It's on Fox Sports in Italy but the event will also stream live for free on www.MMAJUNKIE.com Phone Post 3.0
VU!!! Phone Post 3.0

Jason Manly - It's on Fox Sports in Italy but the event will also stream live for free on www.MMAJUNKIE.com Phone Post 3.0
Are you sure? I can't find it listed on the event page for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

Niiiice. Reminds me of when Junkie broadcast the Cage Warriors cards. Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - Think Hermanson was left opponentless in case mayhem mayhemd Phone Post 3.0
Nah, I think he's had an opponent. The original card on page 1 isn't updated fully. For instance, Simeon Thoresen is not fighting Amoussou anymore due to injury.

Also, nice to see Josh Samman training with Luke. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan -
bearockbrobama - Think Hermanson was left opponentless in case mayhem mayhemd Phone Post 3.0
Nah, I think he's had an opponent. The original card on page 1 isn't updated fully. For instance, Simeon Thoresen is not fighting Amoussou anymore due to injury.

Also, nice to see Josh Samman training with Luke. Phone Post 3.0
Looks like Card has the latest line-up on page 1 now. Phone Post 3.0

I just don't know what to think about Hamill being 11-6.

I assumed his record was better than that, but that dude has fought a murderers row of opponents.

The two most retarded fighters in the sport Phone Post 3.0

Toco in Milan

War CODY Phone Post 3.0

Cody in Milan

Sub to remember to watch Phone Post 3.0

I hope Mayhem comes back and is healthy.  Good to see Matt Hamill back as well, he is very easy to root for.

RIP Emil Meek's legs.