Mayhem Miller arrested AGAIN - Attacks police

Will this guy ever learn?

http://www.mymmanews.com/mayhem-miller-arrested-again-allegedly-attacks-police-officer/

The legal woes for former UFC fighter Jason 'Mayhem' Miller continue to grow.

Mayhem Miller has been arrested for allegedly attacking a police officer -- and shockingly, it's not the first time he's been accused of getting violent with law enforcement.

Miller, who fought in the UFC before hosting a show on MTV called Bully Beatdown was taken into custody in Orange County, where officials say cops were initially called to the scene about an alleged altercation involving Miller and a woman.

When the Orange County Sheriff's Department arrived to the scene Miller allegedly attacked one of the officers.

He was eventually subdued and arrested for assault with a deadly weapon on a peace officer.

Orange County Sheriff’s Department officials responded shortly before 1:35 a.m. to Miller’s home in the 26200 block of Avenida Calidad after neighbors called about hearing a disturbance in the house, authorities said.

“Deputies arrived and heard sounds of a female screaming coming from inside the house,” according to a sheriff’s department release. “As deputies entered the side yard of the residence, they were immediately confronted by Miller who was aggressive and yelling.”

Miller is accused of throwing a ceramic tile at officials and threatening them with a large fire extinguisher and metal pole during the eight-minute dispute that ended in Miller being tasered.

Two women, who investigators suspect were fighting with Miller, were found inside the home, and both refused to cooperate with deputies.

Miller was booked into Orange County jail and was held in lieu of $50,000 bail. His newest court date is scheduled for Monday.

This guy really needs to get some professional help. Phone Post 3.0

Damn

Oh mayhem. Phone Post 3.0

He's fine. Enjoy your semiretirement Mayhem. Phone Post 3.0

The fact people on this forum constantly defend him is absurd

*edited because calling him a name is a shitty thing to do. He's being selfish but if he needs help I probably shouldn't resort to name calling*

"assault with a deadly weapon on a peace officer"

uhhhhh...not good

Mayhem fuckin up.....again. Phone Post 3.0

It's fairly obvious. He is a guy who is a borderline criminal, if not someone who in involved with those sorts of people. MMA has made "heroes" of people who should be in jail. Upon first hearing him, I knew he was shady. A lot of people living in the shadows of legality learn to create likable personas while still maintain an edge. He is, and was just trash.

Man wtf is wrong with this dude.., Phone Post 3.0

Seems like it's almost always a woman involved when Mayhem goes...well Mayhem. They seem to bring out his worst side which leads to the cops getting involved.

gotta imagine he will get jail for this

He reminds me of a real life Kevin Spencer. Phone Post 3.0

Miller is accused of throwing a ceramic tile at officials and threatening them with a large fire extinguisher and metal pole during the eight-minute dispute that ended in Miller being tasered.

Don't extinguish me bro.

He definitely has a fire extinguisher fixation. Phone Post 3.0

While Mayhem is obviously a total screw up, almost all of his arrests have been the result of domestic disputes at his home.  It's not like he is a hardened criminal who is mugging old ladies or robbing liquor stores.  He just fucks bitches who are every bit as crazy as he is and gets into ugly altercations with them.  Then when the cops show up at his house, he acts like a fucking moron.

And yes, I will still call him my friend.

Hope he gets some Psychiatric help now.

He's a borderline personality disorder for sure and these ppl are volatile as fuck.

He needs help Phone Post 3.0

Rahjai MD - He's a borderline personality disorder for sure and these ppl are volatile as fuck.

He needs help Phone Post 3.0
This, and years of head trauma certainly cant help Phone Post 3.0

Dam.Shit mayhem hope his lawyers can pull sum strings. But maybe he needs to learn his lesson. Either way its a shame Phone Post 3.0