Mayhem Miller Destroys the UFC/Dana yet Again

DoucheEx please leave this place or kill yourself whichever comes first.

Also eat a bag of dicks before you do either.

ya this thread be gay. there are other ones here that you could have just added that comment into.

Rambo John J -
Clarence Parents - 
Hadoukenkieran -  I hate this deusEx guy. Worst troll ever. Phone Post

It doesn't feel like trolling.. just feels like reading the thoughts of a complete retard. Every thread he does has some mention of Dana White / White Knights, I think it's more or less a combination of a sandy vagina with a side of OCD.

This punk kid is prolly a special person.

All the posts are real dim bulb type stuff.

No definately not trolling us.

just a special lil guy.

IP ban him. Phone Post

Doctor NPD - Do people really watch that TMZ show or read their "news"? It baffles me that people are so invested in the lives of celebrities and slightly notable people.

It's not even celebrities. My sister will occasionally have it on and know one even knows the fucking people that they are chasing around. Just random rich kids with no talent but people like Uncle Creepy who bust their ass for 9k to main event. And I'm not bashing the UFC like the stupid OP. Im a fight fan so I don't really give a shit what organization it is. Phone Post

MachidasBrew 209TT -
Hadoukenkieran - I hate this deusEx guy. Worst troll ever. Phone Post

I don't even know if he's a troll, but he should go away. Phone Post

. Phone Post

I can't wait for summer to end so you'll have to go back to school and post less... and don't worry, grade 9 isn't as bad as it's made out to be.

... oh and just so you know. I fucking use to love the game Deus Ex, ever since you joined the UG I stopped playing. Thanks ass hat!

Let's Bash what appears to be now an easy target......

Fuck off

Amose -  DoucheEx please leave this place or kill yourself whichever comes first.

^^ this. OP is a piece of shit

Your vote has been cast.

Cindy

"inb4 Dana White knights." In before? You started the topic...

Hadoukenkieran - 

I hate this deusEx guy. Worst troll ever. Phone Post

this

at first I was thinking, man the UG hates on people fairly easily. But the longer I stay here the more I get it!

Remember the good old days when trolling was done by well thought out smart people? I miss those times. Phone Post

He's playing all you guys like a fiddle.

What else could he have done to get on TMZ? As long as your not beating up your GF or getting a DUI being on TMZ is the best possible thing that can happen for your career.

MITman2k -  "inb4 Dana White knights." In before? You started the topic...

Legit lol.

I'm thinking this cunk bag has already been banned or he would have replied with his "White knights" comments. Good riddance!

I finally understand why trolling is so annoying. I won't do it anymore. This asshole ruins this place Phone Post

Watching sportsnet connected, the UFC is rarely on the "ticker" on the bottom of the screen. They just showed as the only bit of UFC related news that Jason Mayhem Miller was "found naked and arrested for burglary". For a sport that doesn't get much respect/coverage media wise, this doesn't reflect well to the mainstream population. Phone Post

MITman2k -  "inb4 Dana White knights." In before? You started the topic...

I don't understand why he keeps saying that

not only does he say it every thread

he does it before anyone even has a chance to "White knight"

he also doesn't seem to care if you are actually W.K.ing or not

Mods, please ban DoucheEx

jason73 -
Amose -  DoucheEx please leave this place or kill yourself whichever comes first.

. Phone Post

xsrg95 -
jason73 -

. Phone Post

. Phone Post