Mayhem Miller Vs Ron Jhun

lol I didn't even see that ... IllusMaster is my favorite asshole on here... but I will be paying some lawyers with the money from this fight.. beleedat!

ur still on cobra kai?

best of luck Jayson, you are one bad man fighting another.

Great fight! The winner definitely deserves a shot in the UFC. I'll be cheering for the local boy, Jhun. That guy has so much heart.

fos

I like both guy's! This one should be a great fight!

W/ all due respect to Jhun, I think Mayhem wins this fight easily.

TT MuthaFuckin T For MAYHEM !!

yea, I'm still training with Cobra Kai. Marc Laimon will be in the corner for this one..

TTT!!! Mayhem OWNZZZ!

Stay out of jail this time!

Cheers!

=)

The guy asks for it though.

Jaysun

ALOHA I corned you along with my brother Kai at the Superbrawl Tournament. Just wanted to say BEST OF LUCK you both are TOUGH.

But Jhun in Hawaii is VERY TOUGH to beat. I just hope your not judging that Chris Lytle performance to much because you will be SUPRISED!! His a fucking energizer bunny!!!

he did fine with shonie

Thank you very much for cornering me in the Tournament. I want everyone to know that I'm not taking Ron lightly. I believe Ronald is one of the best 170 pounders in the business, and I have almost NEVER seen him get tired. I'm expecting a long night, and I will give him everything I got.

Mayhem

Jaysun, that is a sweet pic- you look like JAWS off of those old James Bond movies. Best of luck man.

Good luck Mayhem!

How does one go about getting one of those posters? Can you hook it up?

I'll get TJ to part with a bunch of them when I get to Hawaii... hit me up at MayheMMiller.com

Please continue to stay out of jail.

If you can't let us know where to send you a carton of smokes.

Cheers!

ttt