Mayhem: One fight I wish I had was Nick Diaz

JitzInMyPants -
js138 -
OGT - 
show no mercy - i would like to see mayhem fight diaz...that would be a pretty good fight

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you think mayhem has for nick? What makes that a remotely close fight? Phone Post

I'm curious as well and I don't even like Nick Diaz.
Decent takedowns and good submission defense. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think mayhem could GSP Diaz. I see this fight being a replica of the Bisping fight, possibly worse. Phone Post

OGT -
show no mercy - i would like to see mayhem fight diaz...that would be a pretty good fight

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you think mayhem has for nick? What makes that a remotely close fight? Phone Post

Size n strength n mayhem is really good on ground, but I agree Diaz wins, don't think it be like bisping fight tho is all I'm saying Phone Post 3.0

js138 - Following him on twitter made me realize real quick that he's legitimately a crazy person. Call it borderline personality disorder or whatever it falls under, however for someone who isn't all there, he holds it together pretty well majority of the time.
Unfortunately, I have personal knowledge of how true your comments are. When things in my personal life conclude, I may be able to share some of the crazy things that have been said or done that deeply affect and have affected my family.

I don't want anything said to affect current proceedings. Phone Post 3.0

The lead up and hype for this fight would be off the charts! And the actual fight would be very fun.....come on DFW Jr., make it happen, you know you want to!

lol @ comparing himself to Kobe in any way, shape, or form.

If he was being realistic he would compare himself to that basketball player that just came out as one of the gays. You know....a career bench warmer who's only famous now because he's fruity.

That would be more like it.

Also - Diaz would destroy this cheap clown.

That's one fight Mayhem fans should be glad he never got. Phone Post 3.0

Around the time Jason fought GSP and beat Lawlor he was pretty good but that was a long time ago. I used to think he was funny but he never quits, may need meds

Depending on the sport you can get by without an ACL, I ran many marathons & Ironman's without mine

But you can't walk with a Achilles tear no matter how tough you are. Calling Kobe a pussy was stupid

show no mercy - i would like to see mayhem fight diaz...that would be a pretty good fight

LOL...and I showed mercy by keeping my comment that short

Stu Cazzo - lol @ comparing himself to Kobe in any way, shape, or form.

If he was being realistic he would compare himself to that basketball player that just came out as one of the gays. You know....a career bench warmer who's only famous now because he's fruity.

That would be more like it.

Also - Diaz would destroy this cheap clown.
I guess since he's retired it's not fighter bashing, right? Phone Post 3.0

He looked fucking TERRIBLE in his last fight.

Would have been like the Bisping fight only worse Phone Post

Experiment!!! Phone Post 3.0

knuckleballs - Kobe plays with ligament tears and broken bones all the time. An achilles tear is one of the worst injuries in sports.

Kobe may be many things, but he's the antithesis of a pussy.

this.he isn't a pussy.

he is a rapist though

Chulio - Around the time Jason fought GSP and beat Lawlor he was pretty good but that was a long time ago. I used to think he was funny but he never quits, may need meds

Depending on the sport you can get by without an ACL, I ran many marathons & Ironman's without mine

But you can't walk with a Achilles tear no matter how tough you are. Calling Kobe a pussy was stupid
He does take them. Phone Post 3.0

EKPOGI - 
knuckleballs - Kobe plays with ligament tears and broken bones all the time. An achilles tear is one of the worst injuries in sports.

Kobe may be many things, but he's the antithesis of a pussy.

this.he isn't a pussy.

he is a rapist though

Nah, he was just dumb enough to bang a psycho/gold digger for sport.