Mayhem Update

Saved for later, always loved Jason……

Did you see the recent picture of him after he got out of prison and looked like he was 60 years old and completely mentally broken?

Not that. He looks like he did when he was a fighter, but heavier.

3 Likes

Naw. Jason could be very easy going and someone you wanted to be friends with when he wasn’t being Mayhem. Something about the attention and fans clicks a switch for him that was harder to turn off.

Strickland is always who he is. There is no Breaking character for him.

he probably wont commit to it but that is one guy that knows a lot about man to man combat. skilled and educated at every range of a fight… ok not the best striker but the rest ohhh Jason is good very good and if the athlete today got a brain dump from him they would be very well off… He’s a nut a good percent of the time but in terms of skills?? Solid

3 Likes

Later

seemed like the right meds could really make mayhem stable

1 Like

Was sarcastic, followed him pre nick pre bisping fight

1 Like

i can believe that. i’d imagine they’re both nice people one on one.

1 Like

It was a surprisingly good listen.

Good he stopped drinking (for now). Definitely needs to get on Lytes Out Podcast and even Jaxxson Podcast.

Somewhat in the same universe, Bam is apparently cleaned up and doing comic-cons.

WAR childhood heroes!

2 Likes

Mayhem is just a fundamentally likable guy. I don’t care what stupid shit he’s done, I like him and I wish the best for him.

1 Like

He also has great taste in music.

1 Like

Mayhem is nowhere near as insecure as Sean Strickland is.

2 Likes

You telling me that we are 33 posts in and nobody is claiming to be a Mayhem Monkey?

I am disappoint.

1 Like

TTT! Mayhem’s lookin’ (& sounding) good!

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I Axed Him a month ago to do a LOP / DEclined

4 Likes

Did he give a reason why

Yes