Mayhem vs Shields possibly possible

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/8/17/992862/jason-mayhem-miller-vs-jake

If the Padiwan beats Mayhem, does that mean he is exiled from Bully Beatdown?

mayhem by a more rubbery gward.

Stuffing a couple of take downs will equal a long night for Jake, but so far no one can stop him.

I'm really on the fence with this. On one hand, the fight should be entertaining, but on the other, trained and rolled with both guys and really don't know who I would want to win.

In fact, when training at Gracie Waikiki, these two guys were friendly if not chummy. I think that meeting led to Jason to ask Jake on the Bully Beatdown show.

To see both of them fighting would be tough.

its not gonna be personal....imo

punch in, punch out.

see what I did there?
LOL!!

theres a Gracie Waikiki?

interesting matchup..its a tossup.

Id give the edge to Miller.

Shields by being ridiculously manly.

mad tiger - theres a Gracie Waikiki?

no, but i believe that was the nickname given to keoni and hirams spot down at the hotel.

FCTV808 - 
mad tiger - theres a Gracie Waikiki?

no, but i believe that was the nickname given to keoni and hirams spot down at the hotel.

Yep, yep. Keoni used to host mma fighters and bjj visitors , made the "hospitality room" into a grappling area until they added the exercise area and matt with "stretching space". Guys fighting in Rumble on the Rock, Superbrawl, Icon, Elite XC, Shooto, etc, stayed there before, during and after the fight. They rolled, trained stand up etc. Awesome times. Jason Miller rolling with a smaller Gilbert Melendez was epic, Gilbert was nonstop action. Lots of rolling sessions were had over the years there.

gunna be me,  no doubts hawaiians.

i dunno, mr shields might be up one on boinking goinks?

wait a second, are we talking mma?

MayheM -  gunna be me,  no doubts hawaiians.

When and where? Hawaii? PPV? I be watching whereever.