Mayhem was martyred........

...so that free speach can reign!!!!

but BEHOLD; he shall be resurected!!!!

good lord, looking at the triggonomic picture at the top of this thread really adds something to the potency of the title...

PREEEEEECHHHH

that 8.5 earthquake at the Kuril islands last night was a result of MaYhem's banning.

true story

what did mayhem say exactly? i heard it was a joke about jesus but i didnt see it. does anyone know what it was?

nah, it wasn't due to that. i had airplane food twice, and took a dump while lol-ing at mayhem's jesus thread over the kuril islands on delta airlines which led to explosive diarhea.

so what exactly happened?

nah, it wasn't due to that. i had airplane food twice, and took a dump while lol-ing at mayhem's jesus thread over the kuril islands on delta airlines which led to explosive diarhea."

Dude, fart/shit jokes are hard enough to pull off unless your audience is a bunch of 4-year-olds. Were you trying to be a failure or something?

Start off slowly...self-deprecating ethnic humor always works.

"Dude, fart/shit jokes are hard enough to pull off unless your audience is a bunch of 4-year-olds. Were you trying to be a failure or something?"

dude, i always laugh at diarhea. and i lol at explosive diarhea. i rofl at jesus and diarhea in the same post. i thought i was onto something.