MAYHEM WINS!!! LMAO @ THE HATERS!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The new addition to my fighter stable that I do YES man work for has defeated UFC vet Ronald Jhun!!! NOONE was rooting for my guy Jason MAYHEM Miller. Not even the promoter liked him, coming on my thread about Mayhem talking shit about him. Most people were coming on here telling Mayhem that he had no chance and he couldn't beat Jhun because he got lucky against Egan and blah blah blah im a hater that envies you because you got a platinum grill and I dont!!! MAYHEM proved now that he can contend with anyone in the world at 170, I wonder where the haters are gonna be? They gonna continue to say MAYHEM sucks because he choked out their boy Ronald Jhun? LMAO!!! MAYHEM RULES!!!

C'mon... you gotta cheer up!!!! LOL

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! FEAR PLATINUM TEEF!!!

GOOOOOOOO MAYHEM... i predicted he would win by a rear naked choke... i hope he had on his lucky fight gear from WWW.SUBFIGHTER.COM

Mayhem to the UFC

Take a deep breath........

yeah, someone needs a time-out

NEVER!!! MAYHEM RULES!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MAYHEM IN UFC ANYONE!!!???

keep it to one thread you guys, jesus.

This is the only thread I have made, what's the problem officer?

let kirik be the judge of that when he reviews all the tripe I just deleted from you.

I didn't make those threads, I have made one thread, but several threads have been made congratulating MAYHEM. Am I, a paying member not aloud to support MAYHEM? Is this because of his teef?

if you want to see some new technique videos on taking the back from Jason Miller and him winning the Open Division at Tito Ortiz Submission Tournament with 3 matches go take a look here as i added them last week..

http://www.subfighter.com/modules.php?name=Royal_Memberships_Downloads&op=NewDownloadsDate&selectdate=1097573918

Hell yeah!! Congrats Mayhem!!!!

Congrats to Mayhem and alimon passing on the sick skills!
Jason Hope to get up to vegas and role with you again soon.

i like Mayhem and Edwards but it is so hard to like anyone who TRJ likes cause he is by far the biggest gloater and bragger on the forum

"They gonna continue to say MAYHEM sucks because he choked out their boy Ronald Jhun?"

LOL

"Is this because of his teef?"

LOL

"let kirik be the judge of that when he reviews all the tripe I just deleted from you."

Could you not just have moved them to what if instead of deleting.

Does he train with Yves now?

TTMFT!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!! CONGRATES MAYHEM FROM YOUR BOYS IN NC. MILLER WILL SLAP A HOE. FO SHO!

POST SOME PICS!!!!!
TTT FOR PICS!!!!!!!!

Doesn't it take more than one fight to be a "UFC vet"?

I expect the Mods to delete this as well as we previously agreed upon.