Maynard vs Edgar = ZZZ ZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I dont know if you could pay me to watch this fight. Ill be taking a blunt break during this one for sure. Talk about the most boring LW title matchup of all time. I cant even think of a more boring matchup at LW trying and im being serious

i dont understand how they made this a headline fight

Not super excited about it but its still champ vs clear # contener.

This is how sports should work.

hard to call edgar a true champ after those pitiful wins over bj with 0 effort to finish the fight

Edgar will be dominated again.

This fight will separate the purists from the posers. Fucking awesome fight. Speed freaks will appreciate.

they will put Nyquil out of business after their fight

cusandmike - This fight will separate the purists from the posers. Fucking awesome fight. Speed freaks will appreciate.

yep

WEC all the way.

Ben Henderson vs. Showtime Pettis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This fight... seriously...

You know the headliner sucks when they wont use thier names to sell the ppv like they have been doing lately. Whats this shit called "resolutiom" or some stupid shit??

A joke to think this will be a good fight.

Does Dana honestly expect 45$ for this card? I'm calling it now. This card at most will do 50k buys. It's so lame I won't even be streaming it. Phone Post

DamnSevern - 
cusandmike - This fight will separate the purists from the posers. Fucking awesome fight. Speed freaks will appreciate.

yep

Ya because all the purist want to see two guys fight to the end for a decision victory. Gtfo with that tuf noob bullshit

I actually enjoy Watching Edgar tbh we'll see if he is the real deal or not. Phone Post

The first fight was pretty good and both guys are much better now.

ZugZug - 

God, fuck off. This fight will separate the conscious from the fucking comatose.

yeah that was trying a bit too hard.. a boring fight is a boring fight.

wahhh wahhhh

hwo dare they try to headline with 2 of the top lightweights in the world.

wahhh wahhhhh

I hate top notch competitive MMA

wahhhh wahhh

ZugZug - 

God, fuck off. This fight will separate the conscious from the fucking comatose.

LOL +1

japetto - Why would the UFC do something stupid like put their #1 contender against the champ in the same weightclass? 

It would be much better if they just put guys in the cage who just want to "bang."  I am so tired of guys who want to fight using their strengths, and actually win.

this is how it should have been said. I still don't wanna see it though

How far the New Years card has fallen in a mere 2 years.

For the same price then we got Rashad vs Forrest, Nog vs Mir and Wand vs Rampage

The "evolution" of MMA has now led us to a New Year's card 2 years later headlined by the least anticipated title fight since Monson vs Timmy and a co main event of Carwin vs Nelson, 2 guys who were both exhausted and gassed by the end of their last fights, both losses by the way.