Maynard vs Lauzon = Great matchmaking!

Should be one hell of a fight!

Anybody else stoked for this? Phone Post

Yup, the problem is Gray is so well rounded Joe is going to have to pull off something extraordinary.

ChaosOverkill - Yup, the problem is Gray is so well rounded Joe is going to have to pull off something extraordinary.

I actually see joe beating him Phone Post

minus Maynard it's great.. would have preferred him paired with an exciting fighter.

Da Ghost -
ChaosOverkill - Yup, the problem is Gray is so well rounded Joe is going to have to pull off something extraordinary.

I actually see joe beating him Phone Post

This boi!!!!! Phone Post

Joe has been beat in all his attempts to Reach the top 5.

He has to get over that hump and Gray is a tough fight to do it.

He can do it but like I said he needs a big big performance

Agreed. Love this fight for so many reasons. This is grays fight to win though. Phone Post

inf0 - minus Maynard it's great.. would have preferred him paired with an exciting fighter.

Did you miss Edgar/Maynard 2 and 3?

Excellent fight. Tough one for Joe. Phone Post

Great fight for Joe imo.  Maynard is a top five guy who is susceptible to Joe's attacking submission and striking style.

Joe will win via superior intelligence and sub attack. Phone Post

I see this going down like Varner/Lauzon its gonna be good. Phone Post

Good match up for defonate!.. Maynard is a big guy for Joe, but Joe is really shocking the fans recently! I would like to see him win this one!! Phone Post

HenryO - 
inf0 - minus Maynard it's great.. would have preferred him paired with an exciting fighter.

Unfortunately I saw both fights.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Joe has heavy hands and amazing subs. Should be a fun one. Phone Post

Gray won't have to worry about his opponent running in this one Phone Post

inf0 -
HenryO - 

Unfortunately I saw both fights.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How the fuck can you complain about those fights?!

Just bleed bro Phone Post

inf0 - 
HenryO - 

Obvious troll is obvious

Winner should get the next shot after Pettis. Phone Post

I like joe in this fight. His ground game is good enough to stop gray from controlling him on top IMO. He has to be carefull of getting caught with a big shot in the standup but I think he'll do it. Phone Post