Mayonaise tastes like ass.

Probably misspelled it but fuck spellcheck for such an ass condiment. Phone Post 3.0

Son you cray cray. You ever had a tomato sandwich in the summer time? Fresh sliced tomato with a slather of mayo topped with enough salt and pepper to break a grinder washed down by an ice cold coca-cola? Phucking glorious my bro.

But yeah besides that I'll pass on the mayo. Phone Post 3.0

I would have licked Patti Mayonnaise's fart box back in the day Phone Post 3.0

Mayonnaise is delicious. I now buy the kind made from avocado oil because I believe it's healthier for me and the environment. Phone Post 3.0

Wasabi mayonnaise is nice Phone Post 3.0

Well then I love eating tuna and ass. Phone Post 3.0

Double vote diwn for my mayo h8.

I'm going to pretend it doesn't bother me.

But it bothers me so hard Phone Post 3.0

But do you love aioli? Phone Post 3.0

Mayo is awesome, what the fuck is wrong you. Next you will tell me you don't like Ranch dressing Phone Post 3.0

You guys haven't lived until you had Baconnaise.

You don't like Mayo you suck. Phone Post 3.0

It tastes late total garbage juice...I got yo back homie. Phone Post 3.0

When I make a sandwich, I make sure to put mayo on both slices of bread, and then when it is built to perfection, I slather a bit more on the tomato and lettuce to give it that extra oomph of deliciousness. No can defend the mayo bro. It turns a good sandwich of any kind into a great sandwich. Phone Post 3.0

Don't buy any, just get it from your toilet Phone Post 3.0

Better that miracle whip. That shit tastes like rancid vinegar emulsified in semen. Phone Post 3.0

myersei - Better that miracle whip. That shit tastes like rancid vinegar emulsified in semen. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not going to ask you how you know what semen tastes like.. Just know that we know that you know that we know. Semen Sucker Suspect label has been applied to your account. Phone Post 3.0

In the netherlands we put mayonaise on french fries. It's tasty mayonaise tho not the shit you have in the US.

I can't even put it on a sandwich for someone else. That shit is first cousins with dick cheese. Phone Post 3.0

I can eat just about anything except for mayo. Makes me sick. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sudo -

In the netherlands we put mayonaise on french fries. It's tasty mayonaise tho not the shit you have in the US.

I learnt this in Amsterdam and if I ever have fries now I got for Mayo. Good shit. Phone Post 3.0

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk you Phone Post 3.0